6

We sip coffee and share stories about funny things that have happened in our lives (as we both have a lot) for a while longer, to be honest I don't even know how long as I start to lose track of time. I enjoy this time together; I can feel my heart flutter every time he smiles and throws his head back laughing. I look down to see my phone buzz, it's a text from Erica. It reads "Hey Taylor, hope you had a good night with Conan:):) Just a reminder since I know you forget sometimes that your shift at the coffee shop start at noon" I look at the time and its 11:30.

"Oh shoot, sorry Conan I have to go, my shift at the coffee shop starts soon... see you again though maybe?"

"Yes definitely! This was nice hanging out"

"It was wasn't it" I say while smiling at him.

"Do you need a ride somewhere? I can take you where ever."

"Ah that would be great, you can just take me back to my house so I can change into my work clothes"

"Yeah no problem let's go!"

I go and grab my shirt from last night and Conan gets his keys, we then head out to his apartments parking lot and get in his car. Exchanging small glances as we go, the thought of if he feels the same as I feel about him plagues my mind.

He drops me off at my apartment and I wave goodbye as I walk up to my apartment door. He waves back and shouts see you soon as he drives off.

I can't believe I just spent the night with CONAN GRAY AHHHH, and I'm even still wearing his shirt! It still smells like him too, I am definitely keeping this, I think. When I get inside, I remember I have to go to work so I quickly change into my uniform and head back out.

"Oh, hey Erica!" I see her on the couch as I'm leaving

"Ohhh hey Taylor, so how was the night with Conan" she says with a smirk plastered on her face

"Really really nice" I say while blushing at the thought of Conan, "but nothing happened I promise"

"Alright I trust you, I mean we tell each other everything so I am sure you would tell me if anything did happen"

"Oh of course I would you know that" I say back as I leave for work.

--- 

This is just a filler chapter, I promise the next one will be more interesting:)