Authors note

Hello my loves!!

First of all I just want to say a huuuge thank you for all the supports and reads this story has been getting recently!! I can't fully explain to you how much it means to me and how heart warming to see anyone genuinely supporting my writing. I never thought it would happen!!

Second of all I would like to greatly apologize for the lack of updates, there have been a lot of crazy things going on recently. I recently just got out of a two year relationship, and the aftermath has been taking quite a toll on me. The last thing I would want is for my mental state or personal issues to have a negative affect on my writing and in no way shape or form would I ever want to half ass anything for you guys or project anything I'm feeling into the plot or characters in my story.

I have a very clear and very interesting plan for this story, and though I hope you guys are excited, I want to make sure it would be okay with you if I were to rake a little time off in order to make sure I'm giving you my absolute best without bias.

Thank you so much for understanding, and once again I'm sorry for the wait and the inconvenience.

In other news, I would like to ask some more questions do that during my writing hiatus I'm able to cater more to whst people like to read.

1.) are you interested in a slow burn, or a spontaneous Romance storyline?
2.) why do you think Harry snd Louis's relationship ended all those years ago?
3.) would you like to see more of the other boys?
4.) could this story use more tension
5.) should I involve covid in this story?
6.) whst do you think this story is missing?

All the love ❤️ S