Better than best friends - Tommy and Tubbo (platonic)

Hiya! Platonic Tubbo and Tommy (theyre minors so ples don't take this in a romantic way :P)

"Hey Tommy." Tubbo greets his friend.

"Oh, hey Tubbo." Tommy smiles as he continues to fish.

"Catch anything good?" Tubbo sits down, dangling his legs over the edge of the wooden dock.

"Meh, some crappy books and this fishing rod. It has mending andddd luck of the sea." Tommy checks.

"Oh. Nice."

The two boys sit in silence, just kind of vibing.

"O-oh! I've got a bite!" Tommy pulls in the fish.

"Ah a salmon! Maybe it's Fundy's mother! Haha- ha .." Tommy looks over at his friend.

"T-Tubbo?"

The brunette is hunched over, head in hand, tears slip through his hands as he silently sobs.

"Oh my god, Tubbo are you okay? What's the matter?" Tommy puts a hand on the shorter one's back.

"I just- It's s-so difficult! Being president! Everyone is looking to me for answers and expecting me to know what to do! B-but I don't! I don't know wha- what am I doing?!" Tubbo breaks down.

"Oh shit... T-Tubbo-! Just take some deep breaths ok? Look, everythings going to be ok. We- we don't mean to put pressure on you. And we do look up to you." Tommy says, trying to sound positive.

"I want to resign-"

"No-!"

Tubbo looks up at Tommy, shocked at the sudden loudness in his voice.

"Look Tubbo, I chose you for a reason. You're strong, and I know you're more that capable of doing this. I wouldn't have chosen you if I thought you wouldn't be able to do this. But you can. So whipe your tears and at least look strong for our country."

Tubbo just sat in silence, stunned.

"I- You can always talk to me okay? And especially if you need help, come and find me. I'm your V.P. your my best friend."

Tubbo leans towards Tommy and wraps his arms around him, encasing him in a hug.

"Heh- You're more than that Tommy- You're my bro- My brother." Tubbo sniffles and smiles.

Tommy hugs back, smiling.

"You're my brother too."