Chapter 1

Changes from the series: Nini and Gina never were really close. They played their parts in the musical but never really talked to each other.

Nini's POV

It was the first day of school after the Christmas break. I was excited to see all of my friends and of course, to hear what the new musical is. It was 6AM when I woke up, I didn't want to be late. I grabbed an apple and walked to school. When I got closer to school I realized that I'm going to see Ricky. We didn't really talk in the break because I went on a road trip with Kourtney and my moms. I got nervous, what's going to happen? I mean, we got together after that we kissed but he seems so distant. I can't blame him though, he was going through a divorce and that's hard.

When I arrived at school, I walked to my locker where I saw Kourtney.

"Hi Neens!" She said.

"Hey Kourt." I said while putting my books in my locker, I didn't really look at her.

"What's up? Are you alright?"

Kourtney knows me, she knows when my mind is on things. I didn't know what to answer. I wanted to tell her what's up but I also didn't. I chose to deny it.

"Oh um nothing." I said smiling.

"If you say so." She looked around and saw Seb "I'm going to sebby, talk to you later." She walked over to seb and they started talking.

I heard a voice.

"Hey!"

It was Ricky. I was happy to see him, I missed him a lot.

"Hey Ricky." I said.

He wanted to continue talking but the bell rung. We walked to class. He held my hand but something felt different. It was probably because I haven't held his hand in a long time. I put a smile on my face and walked to class where I saw miss Jenn. We were late, at least, she was talking when we came in.

"I love that idea Natalie! We're all going to get here tomorrow and have a sleepover. Bring snacks, mattresses and whatever you want!"

Everyone started talking and laughing. They all loved the idea. I did too, I love hanging out with my friends.

Ricky smiled and looked at me "This is going to be so much fun!"

I smiled too "Yes! I'm already excited!"

So this was the first chapter! It was kind of boring and short but necessary. I hope all of you enjoyed it, comment your thoughts and chapter 2 will be uploaded soon!