chapter 4

Nini's POV
I was at Kourts, going through Instagram models when I remembered I was going to Denny's with Gina.

"What about this one." Kourtney showed me a picture of young leonardo dicaprio.

"Well, he doesn't look to bad." I respond.

We both chuckle.

I'm still not completely over the break up but I'm doing better. Me and Kourtney are spending more time together and I'm able to post pictures of cute guys on my story without having to worry that Ricky gets jealous.

Kourtney showed me another one when I got notifications from my phone. It was Gina. I smiled, I don't know why but I get this smile on my face when she texts me.

Gina: hey!

Me: hii

Gina: don't forget to come to Denny's today

Me: I'd never forget Denny's

Gina: okay😂 lmk when you're here!

Me: kk! Byeee :)

I put my phone away.

"Who?" Kourtney asked.

"What?" I responded, confused.

"I know that smile, you get it when you text with your crush, so who is it?"

A crush? Is she kidding me. I don't like Gina. We're just friends and friends only.

"It's no one." I said. "Also I need to go, talk to you later."

I picked up my bag and rushed to Denny's when I found out that I was going to be late.

When I arrived, I saw Gina sitting in front of a table while she's on her phone. I actually never realized that she was this pretty. I smiled and sat in front of her on the other end of the table.

"Hi!" I said. "How are you?"

"I'm good!" She smiled at me "what do you want to get?"

I picked up the menu card and started looking at what they have. I eventually just chose for some fries and a milkshake.

"I think I'll go for fries and a milkshake." I said. "What about you?"

"Probably the same." She smiled.

I smiled back. I don't know what it is with her smile but it's making me smile. I would honestly do anything to make her smile just so I can look at it.

Gina ordered and the food arrived. We both started eating and talking, I got to know her a lot better. She's a really fun person to talk to. She just doesn't open up often, it's understandable though.

When we finished our food, she asked me to go shopping. It was 7pm but I couldn't say no, I didn't want to say no so we went to the shopping center on our bikes. Gina was biking behind me. We talked and laughed and every time I looked at her I smiled, she makes me smile.

We were almost there when I heard a strange noise, it sounded like metal falling on a brick and it was sort of loud. I turned around and saw Gina on the ground with a broken bike next to her. I didn't know what to do, I was scared.

I threw my bike away and tried to help her up. I held her hand and pulled her up. I felt something when our hands touched. It was weird. It was the feeling I had when I first held Ricky's hand. I liked it though. I pulled her up really close and I think she could hear my heart beating faster. What was going on.

"A- are you okay?" I asked to break the silence.

"Yeah, um thank you." She said.

I faked a smile.

"Do you want me to bring you home?" I asked looking at her broken bike.

Gina accepted the offer with a nod and smiled. She put her bike on a lock so she could get her bike tomorrow and sat on the carrier of my bike. I biked to Ashlyn's house and we walked to the door.

"You can come in." She said smiling. "Ashlyn isn't here anyways."

I smiled and walked in. Gina went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and drinks. I sat down on the couch waiting for her to get back. She walked in with the snacks.

"Do you want to watch something?" She asked.

"Sure!" I responded.

Gina sat next to me as she turned Netflix on.

Hii! comment ur thoughts on this one. Chapter 5 will continue the rest of this. I just felt I needed to stop because this is so long. I hope you have a great day/night!!