extra.

┌───────────────┐THIRD PERSONS └───────────────┘

┌───────────────┐
THIRD PERSONS
└───────────────┘

It was 5:16 am when Natsu woke up. She was facing the ceiling of their room so she turn to her left to hug her big brother. Only for her arm to land to no one.

" Onii-chan?" She called in a whisper tone. She sit up and rub her big eyes to get a clear vision. She look around the room only to find it empty. Just then, the door opened.

" Onii-chan?" She called out again but this time in a more loud and clear voice. She stood up from the bed, all happy, expecting her Onii-chan. But her expectations disappeared in a quick amount of time. Along with her smile and all her hope.

" D-Dad . . . ?" There stood a very muscular and tall man. But he's not alone. The newcomer walk inside the room completely, dragging another man with him. Like a dead body, the man, who was being dragged, was limply shoved in front of her. The first Natsu saw him, she thought it was her Atsumu-nii, but the light coming from the moon, like in some movies, lighten the room a bit.

It was not her Atsumu-nii, Osamu-nii, Bokuto-nii, or Kuroo-nii. It was,

" Now that your dad is dead, Next up is your brother. I'll torture him, rape him, then kill him." the man said with a big grin on his face.

No no. My Onii-chan. I want my Onii-chan. Her mind was in panic. There's no one here but her, the man in front of her, and her father. The man seems to notice the child panicking and her eyes shakily wandering around.

" Aww ~ you're looking for your Onii-chan? Don't worry. My son have him. He'll take good care of him. Now . . . " The stranger paused for a bit. He walk forward, leaning his upper body a bit forward to her small figure. Natsu backed away but her small back met the nightstand beside their bed.

" . . . I'll take you. And have your big, filthy eyes watch your brother getting tortured, raped and killed." His big, veiny hands grabbed her small neck, chocking her while dragging her out of the room. But before they could completely walk out,