How You Met

Harry👓
" So y/n have you met harry yet?" Ginny says as you and her walk down the hall to get to the great hall for dinner.
" Who?" you asked confused on who the hell this Harry is but before you could go in you bumped into someone.
" Shit, Sorry" You said and look and time froze for a moment, there stood a 5'8 emrald green eye gryffindor boy. " It's fine. im harry potter" he says you smile.
" Im y/n l/n, Ginny told me about a harry. Im guessing its you" You chuckled. He chuckled too.

Ron🍗
You were outside my the black lake just enjoying the view and the sounds around you. When you hear voices you look and you lock eyes with a red hair, freakled 6'3 gryffindor boy.
" Hey" You smiled at the boy with a wave he looked a bit shocked but waved back.
" Hey, Im Ron Weasley" he says as he walks over with his friends, " Im y/n l/n " you said at him as his friends introducd themselfs as well.

Draco🤴🏼
You sat in the libary but you were leaving and on the way you were going up the stairs.
your foot came from under you and you were falling backwards until someone hands caught your waist.
Stopping you from falling, you two got on the top of the stairs nearing down the hall before you looked back.
" Thank you, you saved my ass" you chuckled as you looked at him.
he was a Slytherin with light blind hair almost like its white who may be 5'9 maybe 5'10.
" Its fine, Im Draco Malfoy, " He says with a smug smile, " Im y/n l/n" you answered with a soft grin.

George🌗
You were sitting in your common room when you heard laughing and you looked away from your homework and saw two male twins.
They look at you and walk over " Hello" they say in union " hey... Im y/n l/n" you said smiling at thwm.
They both had red hair, brown hair and peachy skin. " Im George Weasley" one says with a bright smile " Im Fred weasley" the other says.
" I can tell which one is which now" you chuckled, " really? How" George asks.
" Fred has more of a dark red while you have a lighter tone, and george has a bit bigger ears" you winked.

Fred🌓
You were Outside near the fountain bored when someone stumbled knocking you both in the water.
You looked and thw boy was on top of you and you two lock eyes before he gets out and helps you.
" Sorry" he says as water drips from his hair " Its fine, Im y/n l/n by the way" you said holding your wet hand out.
" Im Fred Weasley" he smikes shaking your hand.

Percy🎓
After a long detention you were walking the halls to get back to your house to go to bed.
"Hey! What are you doing out here after hours" a voice called you looked and saw a curly red hair boy with a gryffindor prefrect and head boy badge.
" Getting back from detention" I snapped showing the slip, I still have " okay..well get back to your house" he snaps. " whatever nerd" You smirm
" The name is Percy Weasley, not nerd" he huffes.
" Nice name, Im y/n l/n " you winked and left back to your room leaving him in a slight huff.