How He Asked You Out

Harry👓
He and You were on the train back home after the year at hogwarts and there was still a long awhile until your guys stop.
" Y-Y/N I got something to ask you " Harry asks looking at you worried " Whats thay, hm" you asked smirking.
" Will you be my Girlfriend/Boyfriend" harry asks, you were shocked but smiled so brightly it hurted, " Yes, I would love too" You giggled.

Ron🍗
You and Ron were study for a Potions test, well you were helping him since he did't understand it.
" So that makes the love potion?" Ron says shocked, " Yep, you get it now?" You asked smiling.
"yeah but.. I got another thing to ask" Ron says looking at you a bit worried.
" And whats that?" you asked " Will you like to be my Girlfriend/Boyfriend. " he asked you smirked '
" sure, I would love too" You amited to him.
Draco🤴🏼
You and Him were at honeydukes, you two have some hot choclooate while talking together. " I got something to ask you stumbles" Draco asks making you chuckle at the nickname.
" And what is that blondie" You asked " Will you be my Girlfriend/Boyfriend" He asks as his hands are still on his drink.
You smile as you put you cup down afrer taking a sip, " Sure, I'll love too" You amited to him.

George🌗
You and George were at dinner and you two were talking " Hey y/n can I ask you something. " George says looking at you.
" What is it " you asked with some soup on your soup before eating it.
" would you like to be my Girlfriend/Boyfriend" he asks a bit red in the face.
nervous or maybe blushing, who knows? You smiled brightly " I would love that George" You replied.

Fred🌓
Fred and You were at the black lake talking and skipping rocks, It was a saturday so you two were free from classes today and tomorrow.
You two lost count of time then all of sudden it started to down pour rain, you two quickly ran inside into the room of requierments.
" I did't know it was going to rain " You said laughing, shaking you head, ripping the water of your hair everywhere.
" Can I ask you something" Fred asks as he sits near the fire and you sit next to him to warm up.
" and whats that" you asked tilting your head, " will you do the honor of being my Girlfriend/Boyfriend" Fred asks.
You blush and look into the fire before back at him, " Sure, I'll love too" you said.

Percy🎓
Percy and You were In the libary doing homework, well he was helping you with History of Magic.
" Do you get it now.. y/n are you even paying attention" Percy says then huffes at the end, " Yes I am weasley" you smirked.
" I got something to ask anyways..." he says sighing, " And what's that" you said curios. " Will yoy have the honor of being my Girlfriend/Boyfriend" he asks looking at you.
You smirked and ruffled his hair " Sure Weasley, I would love too" You smiled and winked.