New Character!!

Cedric💛

how you met:
" So y/n have you seen Cedroc diggory yet?" Cho perks with joy in her voice,
" No, and who is this cedric diggory" you asked laughing a little.
" only the hottest hufflepuff in hogwarts" Cho blushes while explaining.
You were walking outaide when you accidently bumped into someone, " Sorry" you both said and you looked up and you two locked eyes.
" This is Cedric. Cedric thisbis y/n" Cho says with a huge smile on her face.

How he asked you out:
- he and you were having a study session and he asked right there and then.

Your blood-Status:
- Half-blood

Your first kiss:
You two sat in the common room talking and drinking some hot choclooate. He was talking about his father but you coukd't help but stare at his lips, you two have been together for 3 months and are happy.
but you always windered what his lips felt like against yours.
" Hey cedys" you said he looks at you " yeah, whats up?" He asks " C-Can I do something real quick" you asked placing ur hot choclooate down.

" Sure" Cedric smiles, you put your hands on his cheecks and lean up and kiss his lips. His body froze for a minute before he kissed back and his hand places his cup down, as his other is on your other hand on his leg.
his lips were soft and tasted like honey,
you two pull away and smile, " the kiss was nice" he says " I felt the same too" you spoke quietly..
" your hands were cold though" he chuckles, making you chuckle as well.

Your house:
- Hufflepuff

His Ex:
- Cho
- Theu been together for a year before they broke up realizing they lost feelings for eachother.

What year you two are in:
him: 6th
you: 6th

Nicknames:
yours for him: baby, Cedy, My hufflepuff, Handsome, smilies
His for you: cutie, shorty, my hufflepuff, baby, doll eyes

Your yule ball dress & hair (girls):

Your Tux (boys):

Your Tux (boys):

who likes them:- Cho-Ginny- Harry

who likes them:
- Cho
-Ginny
- Harry

who likes you:
- Draco
- Pansy
- Dean

Your bedroom back home: