Your First Kiss

Harry👓
Harry and You were doing some homework together In the Libary, and you two been together for 3 months now.
" Hey babe... can I do something" you asked looking at him he looks at you, " sure, what is it" he asks.
" Close your eyes.." you said with a smile, he does so and you put your hands on his face, and kissed his lips gently as you close your eyes.
He kisses back his hands grabbing yours, " I love you" He says after you and him pull away.
" I love you two Harry" You said with a smile and a trinkle in your eyes.

Ron🍗
Ron and You were at honeydukes you two were having choclooate and some  hot choclooate with Vinilla in it.
you two been together for 6 months now and happy together,
You hear Ron chuckle you look at him.
" Whats so funny" Yoy asked with a smile.
" You have some whip cream on your right corner lip" He says.
You try to wrip it away, nothing
" Let me" he says and leans over to wip it away.
Instead he kisses you, shocking you but you kiss back and you two pull away. " there never was whip cream, was there your dork" you chuckled. He nods, agreeing with you.

Draco🤴🏼
Draco and You were at the black willow lake talking more, about his family, grades, friends, classes.
He had his arm wrapped around your shoulder, and you smile as he went on about how is classes especially potions.
you two have been together for 5 months, you looked at him " Hey Dray? " you asked moving to look at him more. He looked at you " Sure, what is it babe" He asks smiling,
you kissed his lips sweetly, he kissed back with a small smirk.
You wrap your arms around his neck as he places you on his lap, you two pull away.
" You lips taste sweet" You says to him " Yours too" he smirks eyeing your lips again.

George🌗
George and You were In the common room talking and laughing quietly trying not to wake others up.
" Hey um.. y/n can I do something"  George ask as he looks at you nervous flashing in his eyes and tone, you look at him calmly " Sure, what is it" You asked he presses his lips to yours and you were shocked but kissed back.
You two have been together for 3 months and the kiss was so sweet and fireworks were shoot inside your head.
" I been dreaming of doing that" he says, you giggle " Me too" you said with a blush on your face.

Fred🌓
Fred and You were on the train back home, you two just boarded so you two sat together and you two talked had sweets and laughed but soon you saw you two weren't long away from the stop for the both of you.
" Hey baby...Can I do something" you asked looking at Fred " Sure thing Shortie" he winks with a smirk, you place your hands on his face and kiss him, he kissed back without hesitation
placing his hands on yours as the kiss was long and gently and sweet.
You two pull away and giggle, " Your lips are soft" you said smiling at him " Yours too Shortie" he laughs kissing them again. you smirk against his lips as your arms wrap around his neck as you kiss back. 

Percy🎓
Percy and You were at honey dukes you finally convinced him to come by that you had to pass Potions and History of Magic and you did so you two went at night together on a Saturday night, It was fun. You two sat outside enjoying the stars as small snow flakes fell, 
" It's getting we have to go back before we get called and get detention" Percy says " Come on Percy, Lighten up for tonight" You said smiling at your boyfriend of 7 and 1/2 months.
He huffs and sits " Fine, I can't believe I'm breaking the rules" he whispers, " Come on, It's not that bad, Once in while you need fun Weasley" You laughed slightly nudging his shoulder.
He rolls his eyes and try's to summon a book to read, 
" Before you pull a book and leave me alone let me do something" you said putting your hand on his making him blush and slightly not his usually self. You lean in and kiss him, he froze In shock, but slowly kissed back. the kiss was nice, you pull away and smirk 
" I wanted to do that for awhile now" You laughed as you got up " Come one nerd, you wanna go back to Hogwarts so you wouldn't get In trouble " you winked and walked off, he quickly caught up but he was still in shock.