tendo satori

Aight so peep this quick announcement:
The Haikyuu story is the winner with the number of nineteen votes.
This story is actually being written right now and ya boi is kinda struggling. My writing has kinda gone to shit lately. But the story will be out as soon as possible
The story name is
Fruit Sandwich

Now onto satantic bokuto
requested by: tEmDuD & FuyuNoSatsujin

Tendo sat on the concrete ground in sorrow

Tendo sat on the concrete ground in sorrow. No one wanted to be friends with him.

Mommy, he's creepy

A freak of nature

He's so weird

Sweetheart I think you should stay away from him

Demon child

"You're really pretty!" Tendo looked up and met with bright [e/c] orbs. The red haired child tilted his head at this random child. "What's your name! My name is [Y/n]!" The child that called himself '[Y/n]' stretched his hand out to Tendo.

Tendo hesitantly took the boy's hand "...Satori.."

Everyday '[Y/n]' would come to park and play with him. He never understood why since every other kid disliked him. [Y/n] would always tell him

"They're a bunch of dummies if they dislike the prettiest person in the world!"

For some reason Tendo's heart always beat fast and warmth would spread throughout his body. He thought he was dying, so he asked his teacher about it and told her him symptoms. She giggled and told him he was in love.

In love with his only friend?

He needed help. He didn't know how this love thing worked and it's making him awkward.

Satori asked his Mother for help, She giggled and said She would help him with his love. The next day, Satori sat in his and [Y/n]'s usual spot with a suit on, hair slicked back, in one hand was a small box of chocolates and in the other were sunflowers.

_____

[Y/n] arrived to the park and skipped over to the familiar redhead. "Satori-kun!" The [h/c] boy stopped right in front of Satori and looked at him confused. What was the special occasion? He was so....dressed up.. Was he suppose to dress up as well, but Satori didn't tell him anything. "Here." A box of chocolates and small bouquet of sunflowers were thrust into his arms. [Y/n] looked up at Satori only to see the boy's head turned away with a red face then he looked down at the gifts.

A grin spread onto his lips "Thank you, Satori-kun!" Satori nodded looking at his feet, He was nervous. How was he suppose to ask his only friend? What if the boy left him for it? No..No, [Y/n] isn't like that, right?

"Will.." [Y/n] perked up to the sound of Satori's voice "Hm?" Will you uhmm.." The [e/c] eyed boy tilted his head "WILL YOU MARRY ME!" Satori bowed at a ninety degree angle not wanting to look at his friend's reaction.

Shocked. That's how [Y/n] felt at the moment. He didn't think Tendo really liked him, He thought that he just put up with him because he constantly bothered him.

Satori began tearing up after not hearing an answer for a moment. 'He hates me' This was a bad idea. He should've never said tha- "YES!" He was tackled by the said male whom held him very tightly. [Y/n] pulled back from the hug and began rambling. "We should have the wedding here! Mommy could dress me up in a pretty dress or maybe a suit? The flowers could be sunflowers since you gifted them to me..." Satori nodded staring at [Y/n] like a love sick puppy.

"And then we'll have Babies!"

_______

Not edited :)