eight.

┌─────────────┐THIRD PERSONS└─────────────┘

┌─────────────┐
THIRD PERSONS
└─────────────┘

┌─────────────┐
THE NEXT DAY
└─────────────┘

" Tanaka nice kill!"

" Nice receive!"

" Give us a nice serve, Yamaguchi!!"

After some time, the game between Karasuno and Nekoma ended with Nekoma winning.

" Thank you for the good game!" They bow their heads and walk in front of each other of a hand-shake. After some turns, it's Shoyo's turn. Of course Kuroo, being the horny captain leading the team, was the first one to hold his hand.

Kuroo quickly held his hand with both his large and veiny hands. Soft. So soft and small. Kuroo thought while gently massaging Shoyo's hand. Shoyo got confused and place his other hand on too of Kuroo's, " Kuroo-san, is there something wrong?"

" Yeah, Kuroo-san. Is something wrong?" Daichi placed his hand on Kuroo's right shoulder, his nails digging into the Captain's shirt.

" Nothing's wrong, D-Daichi-san . . . ouch. " Kuroo said and massaged his shoulder. After the first game, it's Aoba Johsai versus Shiratorizawa.

Shoyo, the sunshine he is, cheered for both teams. Just by hearing him call their names got them all pumped up. While playing, every after spike, serve, receive, they would glance at the ginger, wink at him before returning to the game. This seems to not bother the ginger and would laugh it off.

Suddenly, someone touched the back if his neck. He flinched and turn to the owner of the hand.

" Shoyo-kun." Atsumu greeted and smile at him with his twin beside him. He didn't know when Natsu and Osamu became close but Natsu's sitting on his shoulders, waving at her big brother. Shoyo waved back and Natsu climb down and hug her big brother.