Chapter four

Ashton POV

I am shocked when I saw her family. So she's one of the elite too huh? I wonder why she's nerd.? He's father is no other than Archer Martin he's my dad rival in hotel business. He's a freaking billionaire at his young age and her mom own hospitals in the country and one of the best surgeon too. Just wow!

No wonder how all the students paying attentions to her family especially to her brothers. I didn't see them here , they must have attend different school from her. From the looks of it, she looks like a princess to her family. Why did she become nerd? Her mom, still look like in her early twenties, she's stunning and beautiful.

I shake my head and I turn my attention to my friends. We are all hanging in our usual bench together with sluts in school.

"Babe! How about we go somewhere?" She said while she sit on my lap.

"Elli stop it! I am not in the mood ok?" I said then I try to get her off to my lap.

"Come on babe I will make you better?" She said then biting her lower lips while her hands draws to my chest.

I shake my head and get up. I don't care if she stumble or not but I am not really in the mood and she can't understand a bit. I hate woman who are slut and only think about sex but no brains at all.

"What's with you? I am just want to make you feel better?" She whine to me and went to Xander.

"I gotta go guys! Mom texted me to come home early" then I get up and grab my bag pack. I grab my car key in my pocket and went to drive home. I just don't feel talking to them anymore.

I arrive in our house and I park my car in the garage

I arrive in our house and I park my car in the garage. As always, our house is quite and empty, it always be only my mom and me at home, dad is always busy taking care of the business. I am not complaining but sometimes I wish he could spare some time for us.

Honestly the reason, I don't feel like talking to my friends awhile ago is that, when I saw that nerd family. I am envious of her that her parents have time to check on her on school. We have same billionaire father but her father manage to visit her and have time for his family while my dad keeps making himself billions. I don't understand why? I am only child, I can't spend it all. Why making so much money then?

That's the reason why I partied a lot and drinks alcohol but I don't do drugs ok? I am not that stupid!. Party, sex and alcohol that's the only thing I do. Mom always nagging me when she I smelled alcohol. She said I might die young from drinking too much at early age .

I understand her but what can I do? When I spend my time all alone in the house I feel like I'm going crazy.

I see my mom making something in the kitchen and I greeted her.

"Mom I'm home!" I said then I hug her

"Ash.. help mom cook for dinner ok? Dad said he will come home early" mom said happily.

"Wow! What's the occasion?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Ash he just want to eat together!" My mom explained

"Dad only went home early when there is occasion mom!" I said truthfully

"Yeah but people change Ash! Maybe he wants to come home early because he wants some time with us. Right?" Mom said in a bright smile.

I just shrugged my shoulder and went to my room to change into comfortable clothes. After that I help my mom cook dinner and set the dining table. As what my mom said dad really indeed come home early.

"Ash my boy" he said while he hug me then pat my back

"How are you dad?" I asked him

"Problem in business as always! But I can handle it. How about school?" He asked me while he loosen his tie.

"It's good!" I said shortly

"Ash this is your last year! I am hoping you will behave and less  go to parties!" He said while he sit near my mom.

We begin to eat our dinner and I didn't bother to answer him. The only reason I partied it's because of him which he can never understand.

"Honey how about we go to vacation in Greece after Ash graduation? Like it means his graduation gift!" My mom happily said to my dad while she smile to him ear to ear.

"Of course I will book that in my calendar so I can vacant my time honey!" Dad said and kiss my mom cheeks.

"Dad are you still rival with Archer Martin?" I asked him suddenly

"We are not rival son, it's just that it's how the business world describes us. But Archer have different ways and different businesses. Though he also own a lot of hotels but he has restaurants, malls and hospitals. I on the other hand consentrate on hotel chain business and resorts!" My dad explained to me

"Are you friends?" I asked him which caught him off guard.

"Nope! We're just acquaintance but not close. We used to go same high school and college but never get close!" My dad said while thinking.

"Why?"  I said

"Why sudden interest son? Did he do something to you?" He asked me while frowning

"Nope! It's just his daughter is my classmate!" I said truthfully

"Oh! His daughter might beautiful I guess? Since her mother and her father have a good genes right?" He said to me

" I don't know, we're not close and she's nerd" I told him

"Nerd? Really? Don't do something stupid son ok? Stay away from Archer daughter, I don't want any problem with him" my dad said

Too late dad because we already made a bet on her with my friends. I wanted to tell but of course I will not. I don't want to anger my dad.