Chapter fourteenth

Arabella POV

Weeks pass and right now I am preparing myself for Xander birthday party. I told my mom that Jasmine and I will have study session together in her house and we're going to have sleep over there. My brothers are even drive me to Jasmine house to check if I really go there. Those boys I swear!

"You look beautiful and sexy Ara!" Jasmine said as she finished applying me make up.

I look myself in the mirror and I smile. Yup I look good, I can't even hardly recognize myself.

 Yup I look good, I can't even hardly recognize myself

"Let's go, I think we're going to get late!" Jasmine said

I grab my blazer and put it in my back since cold. I am not usually dress like this. But I want to impress Ashton. Honestly, I get insecure when I saw him last time with that girl. She's very attractive and sexy. That's why I tried my best tonight to look sexy so Ashton will only look at me not other girls. I think I am getting clingy girlfriend.

I drove my car to Xander house since they already texted the location. As I park my car, I noticed many girls and boys making out in the corner. The loud sound can be heard and of course the smell of alcohol is intoxicating.

I cringe as I we walk inside the house. I scan the crown and I look for a sign of Ashton. I jump in shock when I felt an arms in circling me.

"Baby!" I don't have to turn around since I recognize that voice and his perfume too.

"Ashton!" As I turn and smile to him

"You look beautiful babe!" He said while he eyes me sexily.

I didn't see Jasmine maybe she went for a drinks.

Ashton grab my hands and held it. We guide me upstairs and we went inside the room. As the door close , Ashton lounge himself to me and kiss me hungrily.

Soon it became passionate and I can feel his hand caressing my body. He keep kissing my lips till it landed on my neck, he lick and bite my weak spot. I moan his name when his hand went to my zipper and push it down.

I don't know what happen till I can feel I am fully naked in front of him. He lay me down to the bed and he hover over me while kissing and nipping each part of my body.

( Sorry can't continue... Heheheh... But you guys can imagine what happen next... You know.. 🤭🤭).

After we made love two times, we drifted to sleep. But I woke up since the shouting and loud sound keeps buzzing so I can't sleep well. I turn my attention to Ashton whose sleeping like a baby in my side. I blush as I recall the early thing happen. I just gave my virginity to him. I hope he doesn't see me cheap or whatever. Everyone does that right?

I took out my phone and message Jasmine where is she now. I quickly went to downstairs since she did not reply me back. And I don't want anything happen to her.

I scan the crowd and I saw people gather around the sofa. I think girls and boys having each partner since I can see they are all barely naked.

"So Ashton just made Arabella his girlfriend for a bet?" A familiar female voice I heard.

"Yes! He wants my car and I think I am lose since we saw him taking Arabella in my room awhile ago. I bet he already took his virginity!" Xander laugh

My eyes slowly form tears and a sob escape in my mouth. They all turn to me.

"Wow! Look whose here?" Aliyah said

"See what we told you?"

"Your just a bet!"

"Xander please explain to me, is it true?" I said while my eyes can't stop crying.

"Yes! Ashton and I made a bet. He will make you his girlfriend and take your virginity on the night of my birthday party!" Xander said laughing.

"Xander!" Lukas said angrily

"How dare you?" Ethan lounge at him

"Did you both know about this?" I asked them and they stop their track and look at me.

They look down and I know I don't have to know their answer since it's obvious.

"Hey what happened here?" Ashton voice said.

I turn around and he saw me, he look shock.

"Why are you crying babe?" He immediately went to my side .

"Ashy you don't have to put an act, we already knew" Ellie said

"What?" Ashton said confused

"About the bet baby! You are really one naughty guy!" Then Aliyah kiss me in the lips while shock visible in his face. He look at me worried.

"Babe let me explain!" He said while he try to grab my hand

"Ashton is it true?" I asked him softly while I try not to burst crying.

"Ye..as!...but!" Before he can finish his sentence I strode outside the house without bothering to look back. My hands are shaking as I put the key to my car. I drive my car without bothering to look even Ashton keep banging my car window.

As I drove I park my car in the side. I cried and cried. I don't know what to do since it's my first time. Maybe I get punished for lying to my family. I should have listened to my father and my brothers.

I cried my first heartbreak till I dont have any tears left. I decided to forget everything. I promise myself that this will be the last and first I will cry for love. I don't want to love anymore. I will listen to my father and brothers for now on.