Chapter 14: Shootout in Chairman Bari Field and Murder

As they crouched towards the wall, they found one of the guards was walking.  Abir quickly came and grabbed the guard’s mouth. Then he twisted his head. He kicked between his legs. After he fell down, Abir used the dress to be in disguise as one of the terrorists. Then Ramzan took the microphone from the real police car.

He asked “what is this?”

One of the police replied “This is red chili, eat 420 times a day”.

When Ramzan was about to bite the microphone, the police got annoyed because of his idiocy and he shouted in his soft voice “STOP YOU IDIOT! IT’S JUST A MICROPHONE!”

“Oh the special one?” asked Ramzan.

“Yes. Anyways, who are you?” questioned the police.

“An assistant” said Ramzan. Meanwhile, Abir crouched towards the gate and killed one of the guards in the same technique. After he came to the gate, the two terrorist thought that he was one of them. When they came near him, he kicked the two between their legs. After that, he bound them with handcuffs in their hands and ropes in their legs. He said “you are surrendered and you are going to prison.”

Then the police came in and took the helpless people to their home. In the middle of the crowd, Rizvi and Ramzan came towards Abir. They informed that there was also a murder in the green room of Oyster hotel. Abir and his team quickly rushed into the hotel with his bike. When they went inside the hotel, they found that the crowd was surrounded by the police. The chloroform gasses were surrounded by most of the hotel. Then the three used oxygen mask and one of the officers accompanied them. When they went to the green room, they saw a dead body was laid in the sofa and bounded with ropes. When Abir looked closer to the dead body and analyzed that it was Rashid who was killed. He thought why will Rashid be killed? What is the reason behind it? When he looked down in a green room table, he saw a lipstick which had a green hole inside it.

He analyzed that the lipstick has the chloroform gas in it. He was quite surprised at it as well. Then he broke the lipstick and the gas was decreasing. After he broke the lipstick he found a chip and a small cylinder. He broke it with magnetic scissors and the gas was gone. Then he took the lipstick out of the hotel. He announced “THE CASE IS SOLVED!”

The police and the army went there. They took the body to the post-mortem. Then they went to the garage. He said “Rashid is murdered, I gave lots of analysis to this and it is really an unusual case. I felt I knew something that someone who did the thing”.

“Who?” said all of the people in the garage including Azwad, Ruma and Rubina.

“A woman, A woman culprit” said Abir.

The Continuation:  The final of the trilogy will be coming with the charm of the School Protection Army. If you want to know what Unsatisfied Soul I meant is that, The ‘Abir’ character is unsatisfied with his soul because he has hunger to know the culprits and he wants to fight freedom. The grand finale will be promising and unusual than the first two.

“Women are like mothers but their mentality was never noticed inside” – Abir in the last chapter of RIOTS (The Epic finale of the Rebel Trilogy)

THE END OF PART 2 FOLLOWED BY RIOTS