Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Are you still coming to see me on Thursday?" Deeana asks.

"Yes, of course. I can't wait to see you. I miss you. I want to touch you, be with you. I just have so much on my mind, and I don't want to put it all on you, its another reason I stay away." Joe confides.

"I really wish you wouldn't do that, it really does bother me when you're gone. It makes me wonder, all kinds of things. I try not to overthink, but there are times I just can't help myself. I never needed or wanted anyone that way I do you."Deeana says.

"I overthink everything to, then I shutdown. It is just me. You don't need to overthink that I want you, because I do. I want you very much. You need to always remember that." Joe replies.

"It's the funniest thing, even when I am overthinking and confused by some of the things you do, there is a voice in the back of my head that says, "he will be back." I always have that faith even at my lowest." Deeana admits.

"I wish you wouldn't get low over me. I really don't want that." Joe answers.

"I know, then you need to stick around, and not push me away. Please, I know you need space at times, we all do. I just ask that you check-in, that you try to make me more part of your life. I want our relationship to grow. I want to be your wife one day." Deeana confesses.

"I want the same thing, I have just been like this my whole life so it's hard but I will try." Joe comments.

"That is all I am asking." Deeana states.

"We will get through all this, I always told you I wasn't going anywhere," Joe says.

"Yes, you did just I wasn't expecting this." Deeana confronts.

"I know, I am sorry. I did say I get quiet at times. I apologize." Joe answers.

"Accepted,"Deeana replies.

"Thank you," Joe says.

"You're very welcome. I am just glad your here."Deeana replies.

"Me too. You being good?" Joe asks.

"Yea, at the moment, but with you, I know that can change at any minute." Deeana laughs.

"Good, I hope Thursday your not good."Joe laughs in return.

"I have no intention of being good, on Thursday or not the type your thinking," Deeana smirks.

"Hmmm, I sure hope not. I guess we will see. You going to wear something sexy?"Joe asks.

"Yes, I will be wearing a dress, with something sexy waiting for you under it."Deeana teases.

"Ohh, That will just make me want to remove that dress even more. I can only imagine what is under that dress." Joe answers.

"You won't have to imagine for much longer, you will see for yourself, babe," Deeana says.

"Is this part of my birthday present?" Joe replies.

"Yes, you can unwrap me." Deeana states.

"I intend to, piece by piece." Joe answers.

"Even the thought of that makes me crazy." Deeana comments.

"Really?" Joe asks.

"Yes, I want you, not all sexually either. I just want to be that close to you. To know what it feels like to be that close to you." Deeana admits.

"I know, this isn't just sex to me either, but I have to admit it's super hot," Joe confesses.

"Same here, just thinking about how you touched me last time and knowing it will be everywhere this time, makes me hot." Deeana answers.

"I want your hands on me too. Touch me like you want to, don't hold back or be shy. You have no reason to." Joe says.

"I will do my best, I want to let go of control and just do what I have been thinking about doing with you. No more holding back, no more regrets. I have way too many of those already." Deeana comments.

"Tell me about it, I just want you to be sure about this," Joe asks.

"Yes, I am positive, I want you. I am not changing my mind. I am yours is you want me." Deeana states.

"I want you. It will be amazing to do what I want to do to you. It will feel like a dream." Joe confesses.

"I want to enjoy every moment, and take it all in. I want to savor every touch, every kiss, every caress. I did that last time, I went over and over every place your hand touched me in my mind. Your lips lingered on mine for a while. I would close my eyes and feel your lips touching mine that night. Your cologne was in my bed, from me wearing my dress in it. It was great to be that close." Deeana admits.

"I love all that but I worry about the cologne, I don't want him to notice, or get you into trouble," Joe says.

"Joe, it's over between me and him. I know that now even more than before. I could never be with him ever again in any way after spending this time with you. I didn't want him before this, this just clinched it. I took my rings off, as far as I am concerned, it's over. It's just a matter of time, and I am hoping it comes out of his head before I have to tell him to leave." Deeana states.

"Are you really sure? I don't want to break up your marriage." Joe comments.

"It was broken before you got here. The time apart just made me see it more. I want to be with you." Deeana answers.

"What happens if we don't work out? I don't want you to regret leaving him." Joe remarks.

"I won't, it is something I should have done a long time ago. I just stayed for the kids. I wanted to make them happy. Just now I see its time to make myself happy. I won't regret it either way. I will just be free of him, and that is what I want." Deeana responds.

"Ok." Joe says.