Close Call - Chapter 2

Warning, mild gore! Some cussing and murder, You have been warned. By the way, I'm sorry if some stuff is out of character. UwU.

[Y/n] Pov:

You ran away from the hero as the trees told you that someone new had entered the forest. You knew that you could only have so many people in this forest at once, you didn't try to kill the hero because you knew you couldn't but people would also notice his disappearance if you did manage to hurt him.

You continued to run and jump off logs and rocks, weaving through the trees until you stated to approach the entrance to the forest. You shifted behind a large bounder, as you heard the chatter from a group of probably 3 people. You could hear the quiet giggles and teasing from the people as they didn't know their real fate.

You focused on their noise and stated to activate your quirk, the thought of continuing to protect your forset from everyone who would only wish to harm it. You felt your body start to enlarge, losing the slim fox-like shape. Keeping your ears and the bells attached to them, along with letting your other 8 tails emerge, bring them to a total of nine. Wearing your nice looking 'villain' outfit, with your signature pink eared mask.

Now that your senses were now enhanced, you could understand exactly what the were saying, but it was still the awkward laughs about me not being real. That pissed you off a bit, but it was expected.

They continued to walk forward, getting to the rock that you were crouched behind. As the 3 girls walked past where you were, you lunged out at one with bobbed blond hair in the back of the group. grabbing her and covering her mouth and hiding behind a tree stump, her still in my grasp, struggling to break free.

Presumably, the other girls didn't notice their friends disappearance, looking back down at the girl in your arms, you put your other hand around her throat, quickly snapping it. Eyes rolling back in her head and her body going limp in your arms. Laying her on the ground against one of the trees next to you before going to find the other 2.

Stalking up behind the other girls, clearly in a state of shock as they are now calling out their friend's name. Due to them now being more alert because of the disappearance of their friend, made it harder for you to sneak up on them, but you were going to try.

Darting between trees as the girls seemed to get more and more stressed to find their lost friend, giving you the perfect opening to go after another. Once again jumping towards one of the girls. Going into a dive as you grab the other female, pulling her tightly into you while covering her mouth.

Quickly snapping the girl's neck once again as you hide behind a nearby tree. Quietly propping up the now limp body of a long brown haired girl with purple tips and a pair of ram-like horns, presumably her quirk.

Slowly standing up, leaving the body's alone in their spaces, walking towards the last girl. Her eye's darting around, trying to find her other missing friend. You shook your ears, a light bell chime sound ringed through the forest. The girl turning in your direction due to the sound, with a look of pure fear and horror embedded in her eyes. You smirked as you continued to walk towards her, letting your nine tails swish behind you. She was frozen in despair as she realised the cruel fate that her friends, and soon her, faced.

You reached where she stands, her still only breathing as she stares at you. Your bare feet being engulfed by the soft grass around them. You smirked one again before taking out your claws and holding her chin to look you straight in the eye.

you leaned towards her ear, whispering something into it. "I will make this painful." Your smile, giving a slight chuckle, now showing you fangs as you plunge your other hand into her gut, blood immediately pooling out of her stomach. A loud blood-curdling scream fills the air before you quickly snap back into reality, remembering that the number 2 hero is nearby. Her neat ponytail, now filled with bids of grass in to is starting to come undone. You quickly cover her mouth, lay her on the ground and grasp one hand around her neck and other grasping that same ponytail.