a new call - Chapter 4

I'm so sorry guys that I haven't posted in like 2 months! I have been flooded with assessments and general laziness. So to make up for that, have your propper introduction to our lovely bird boy, Hawks! P.s, if your enjoying the fanfic, leave a vote to help me out! - Wrighter, out! UwU

[Y/n] Pov:

"Get your ass up, we are gonna meet up with Hawks in an Hour. And I don't care about your death threats [Y/n]." A rough and familiar voice boomed through your room as you str from your slumber with a pain-filled head. You turn over in your bed to face the wall, hoping to go back to sleep and wait out the pain.

Your pillow was ripped out from under your head, causing you to snap your head towards your attacker. "Hey! What the Fu-"

The feeling of a soft yet forceful thing hitting your face was unpleasant, to say the least. You almost felt yourself be thrown backwards slightly due to the force of the attack.

Ripping the pillow away from your face, you meet eye to eye with the burnt boy himself, Dabi. His crinkly purple splotches of skin that cover his body along with the all aesthetic staples. You have no idea what this man was thinking when he stapled himself together, but you couldn't stop a previous problem.

"Yo [Y/n], you good? You blank out for a bit, whatever. Just make sure to be ready and in the bar in 10 minutes." Dabi stares down at you with is deep blue eyes, piercing your soul with intent. Turning his head away from you and heading towards the door, slamming it behind him.

"Damn... what were we doing tonight again? Whatever, it doesn't really matter." Sitting up from your bed and heading towards the old and dusted cupboard, you opened it. Then it struck you, they had no clothes for you. Welp, your sticking with yesterdays clothes. And the day before that.

"I need to go shopping, but first whoever the hell I am meeting again." No matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't recall who you were meeting due to you being drunk as fuck when he told you. Sighing in defeat you walk over to the mirror in the corner of your room. letting all nine of your tails emerge along with your fox ears slipping out from underneath your messy hair. The worst part about your quirk was the fact that you couldn't hide your ears but you can't change that.

Quickly fixing your hair and beanie in hand, you head out of your room. Closing the door quietly as not to wake anyone as it was 11 pm and some people like sleep. Talis swishing behind you, you enter the bar or LOV hideout with a bord Dabi, phone in hand, sitting on a stool.

He seemingly didn't hear you but, normally no one can unless their quirk is like sonic hearing. Yet Dabi's is fire so he didn't note the ever closing girl behind him. You smirked as you positioned yourself correctly, with one small breath you slid Dabi's stool from underneath him, causing him to fall on his ass with a loud grunt, dropping his phone.

"Fucking hell [Y/n]!" He raised his voice as he scoops up his phone and stands above you. "Every hair on your stupid tail will be burnt to a crisp if you do anything to piss me off again! You're on thin ice [Y/n]..." Dabi warned you and now that you think about it, why the hell did you mess with him again? Just to piss him off, probably but you don't want to lose your tails anytime soon so you put your hands up in surrender.

"I won't do it again, I swear Dabi! Now, where are we heading again?" You questioned, changing the subject in an instant, trying to get out of your current situation.

"Well, he said he had patrol from 11 pm till 7 am so we are arriving at our Wearhouse on the outskirts of west Musutafu at midnight. That fine with you?" Dabi explained as he writes a note on a piece of paper and put it on a bar stool explaining what we are doing.