0.2

third person p.o.v

you might be wondering, the isle ? auradon ?

let's start from the very beginning.

everyone used to live in peace and harmony. but then there was a huge fight and the once peaceful country split into two. literally.

auradon and the isle.

in auradon, everyone is prim and proper. taught to be the best of their abilities. kind, caring, hardworking, friendly.

however, in the isle, people robbed, partied, did as they liked, carefree.

the isle was completely surrounded by a force field, preventing the evil villains of the isle to attack auradon, the wishes of the queen and king, known formally as beauty and the beast.

but one day, the prince of auradon, mark, decided to bring a few children from the isle to auradon to show that they can get along and villains can turn over a new leaf and be good.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

earlier today...

mark p.o.v

everyone is counting on me. I decided to let them in so if anything happens it's my fault... no don't worry it's going to be fine don't worry too much...

" mark ! come on you're going to be late for school "

" coming mom ! " I quickly picked up my book bag and ran downstairs.

" I know it must be stressful meeting the kids from the isle, but I'm sure you'll do amazing, son " dad grinned, patting me on the back.

I forced a smile on my face.

one day I was going to have to take over my parent's and rule auradon.

I walked outside and entered the bright gold carriage, with 4 sleek, white pegasus.

I told my parent's that I didn't need such a flamboyant ride, but they insisted. most people in auradon take a car anyways. and no, auradon isn't your classic fairytale your parent's read you at night. auradon was modern. there's phones, cars and movie theaters.

I took a deep breathe as the carriage lifted off of the ground.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

donghyuck p.o.v

I grimace as I looked around at the unfamiliar place.

it looks like a fucking unicorn vomited all over this place.

jeno and jisung look as disgusted as I was but didn't say anything.

the royals whispered and stared their beady eyes at us.

I rolled my eyes.

" i didn't agree to come here " jeno shrugged, as if reading my mind.

" welcome to auradon ! " the prince greeted.

what the fuck am I suppose to call him, your highness ? bitch I'm not calling him that.

" sure "

" thanks ? "

" mhm "

we mumbled.

mark shifted uncomfortably before quickly saying, " we're happy to have you here ! we'll show you to your dorms to get you settled down before you're classes this afternoon "

" 'kay "

he turned on his heel and gestured for us to follow.

" this is auradon high " he pointed at a large castle like building, " also where you'll be staying while you're studying here "

" you will also each have a partner, who will also be your roommate. they have been told to be at the best of their behaviour and help you get around auradon " he said as he led them towards the east wing of the school, up a few large flights of stairs.

" you should get your schedules in the next hour. in the mean time, get yourself settled in. to enter your room, you have to scan your thumbprint to enter each room. " he concluded.

" bye " I mumbled as we parted ways.

dorm no. 16.. ok 13, 14, 15... 16.

I took a deep breathe before placing my finger on the glass pad and pushing the door open.

I was met with a familiar scent. not sure where that came from. the room was pretty big, with 2 queen sized beds, a large window that overlooks the city and the ocean, and a huge walk in closet. the walls were tinted a light baby blue.

the scent smelt so awfully familiar and fresh ?

" hi welcome to aurad- " a familiar voice filled my ears.

I turned around and my jaw dropped.

" hello jaemin " I managed to say.

" long time no see, donghyuck "

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
I'm so hyped about this story HAHA

there's so much I wanna write and I'm sorry if yall are alw getting notifs that I published a new chapter when I just keep editing my old chapters cos I changed some idea KSNXKNX

~ jayda <3