0.3

donghyuck p.o.v

na jaemin, son of the one and only queen ariel, or the little mermaid. my mom DID try to kill his mom a few times but that's not the point.

we hate each other.

probably more then our parents do.

jaemin is such a goody two shoes, so smiley all the time.

what a fucking nerd.

we glared at each other a little more before I set down my book bag and lay down on my brand new bed.

silence.

" I know you don't want this, neither do I. but we have to deal, got it ? " jaemin stated.

" whatever jaem " I mumbled.

" get up dumbfuck I need to show you around "

he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

" ow ow ow ow what the fuck ! "

he pushes me a against a wall ( ouch ) and whisper-shouts, " stop whining if not I'll break your neck "

" before I break yours first " I push him off, which wasn't that hard, considering I can easily use my powers and swing him to the other end of the hallway.

at this point there was a whole crowd of girls following us, or specifically following jaemin.

I turned on my heel and walked the opposite direction.

literally no one noticed. as there was at least 20 people crowding around the prince.

I hope jeno and jisung are doing as horribly as I am.

third person p.o.v

jeno got paired up with shy and quiet huang renjun, while jisung got paired up with bright and cheerful zhong chenle.

opposites attract ?

the 3 rebels were not at all happy having to deal with the " too nice " royals.

little did they know that it was only going to get worse....

or better ?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

ello !! I got alot of good responds on this story
and I'm so happy you liked this !!

this is a smol filler thing thing

I hope to update more soon !

~ jayda <3