0.6

donghyuck p.o.v

" ouch just because you hate me doesnt mean you need to make me feel so single " I said with a smirk, clutching my heart dramatically as I fell onto my bed. " but seriously, go fuck somewhere else thanks "

" fuck off hyuck "

i just gave him a smug grin before turning to his " boyfriend ".

" im not sure what you see in jaemin but he's a bitch " i chuckled.

the kid just rolled his eyes and walked out after leaving a peck on jaemin's cheek.

rude.

" im going to sleep leave me alone " i went to change into a hoodie and sweatpants.

not gonna' lie, i miss my freedom. i miss my friends. i miss my dirty room. i miss the parties. i miss the isle.

i snuggled under my covers.

with a light flick of my finger, i turned the lights off so that the fading sunset was the only source of light.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

i woke up to a soft rustling. my eyes shot open. id always had a quick instinct since there were always people trying to rob and murder you in your sleep at the isle.

i turned to see the time on my phone.

12:45 a.m.

i looked at the bed next to mine.

the blue haired boy was fidgeting a lot in his sleep.

" uh dude you good ? "

no reply.

for a second i thought he was insane. then i realise he's probably having a nightmare.

big baby.

i crawled out of bed and tapped jaemin on the shoulder.

he, all of a sudden, grabbed at my arm and pulled me next to him.

" yah ! are you okay ? "

" THERE WAS A BIG SPIDER COMING TO EAT ME OH MY FUCKING GOD I WAS GOING TO DIE- "

i smacked him in the head.

" stop panicking jeez it's just a bad dream " i rolled my eyes, " now let go of me im going back to sleep. "

but he was already asleep.

the fuck-

i tried to break free from him so i could go back to the comfort of my bed but his grip on my arm just tightened.

" i swear to fucking god " i groaned, as i tried my best to make myself more comfortable on his bed.

i closed my eyes before slowly drifting into my dreamland...

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

this is a filler ! there'll be more noren and chensung in the next chapters i promise 🥺 ( PS I ADDED TO THIS CHAPTER AFTER I PUBLISHED IT FOR A FEW DAYS HAHAHA I JUST FELT LIKE IT WAS REALLY TOO SHORT )