5

Written by itstilliswhatitis

Louis flops down on Harry's bed and pokes his stomach in an effort to wake him up.
"Hazza! It's morning."

"No!" Harry grunts and turns his back to Louis.

"Come on! Wakey pakey! You know I'm just gonna tickle you if you don't turn around." Louis chuckles.

Harry sighs but complies. He opens his eyes to give Louis a death glare as soon as he is facing him.
"What?" He mutters.

"Oh, come on! Don't give me that look! I'm supposed to be the one with the bad morning temper. Get up! We're moving to the house Modest set up for us. It's time to leave this hotel. Aren't you excited?" Louis says.

Harry starts to smile.
"I am!"

"That's the spirit! Come on, Niall is cooking something suspicious." Louis chuckles.

Harry rubs his eyes and yawns before he sits up.
"I suggest you leave if you don't want to see me naked." He grins.

Louis rolls his eyes with blushed cheeks but gets up and walks out. Harry rolls out of bed and throws some clothes on before he goes to the bathroom to take a wee and brush his teeth. Niall is standing by the stove when he walks out of his room.
"Morning H. I hope you're hungry!" Niall greets him.

"What are you making?" Harry questions with a smile.

"I call it the Nialler. It's eggs in tortilla bread with cheese and peanut butter." Niall grins proudly.

Harry hears Liam grunt and turns his head to look at the boys at the kitchen table. He winks at them.
"Sounds...interesting."

"Don't encourage him." Liam mutters.

Louis laughs softly and locks eyes with Harry. They're both grinning like two fools but are interrupted by Niall who puts plates in front of them.
"Eat!"

He goes to fetch a plate for Liam as well before he sits down with a plate of his own. He grabs a fork and digs in. The rest of the boys just stares at him. Niall hums in approval.
"I'm a bloody genius!"

Harry shrugs his shoulders and cuts a bite. Louis follows him and gives Liam a reassuring nod. Liam sighs but cuts a piece as well and stabs it with his fork. They put a piece in their mouths at the same time and start to chew. Liam immediately spits his out and hurls. Harry and Louis at least try to eat but they give up and spit it out as well.
"That was absolutely disgusting." Liam says.

"Yep." Louis agrees and Harry nods his head.

"Ungrateful bastards! More for me then." Niall chuckles.

They push their plates towards Niall and Liam gets up to get some bread, cheese, and butter.

After breakfast, they pack their belongings and leave the hotel in one of Modest cars. They are taken to an apartment complex just outside town and they bring their bags with them. Liam has the keys and they take the elevator to the ninth floor. Liam opens the door and they step inside to have a look around. It's a four-bedroom apartment with a big living room and a big kitchen.
"This will do." Louis says and claims the first bedroom. Harry takes the one next to him.

They spend some time unpacking. Liam orders pizza for lunch and they sit down in the living room. They chat about random stuff while they eat. After lunch, Harry excuses himself and goes to his bedroom. Liam and Niall start to play Fortnite and Louis feels left out. He knocks on Harry's bedroom door.
"Haz! I'm bored!" He whines.

"Come in Lou!" Harry shouts.

Louis immediately opens the door and pokes his head inside to find Harry laying on his bed.
"Tired?"

"Not really." Harry smiles.

Louis steps inside and takes a seat on the edge of the bed.
"Wanna do something?"

"What do you have in mind?" Harry asks.

"I don't know. A trip to the mall?" Louis suggests.

"Like a fake date?" Harry wonders.

Louis rolls his eyes at him.
"Everything doesn't have to be a fake date. Let's just hang out!"

"Sure! I'll call our bodyguard." Harry grins.

Ten minutes later they head outside and Louis drives them to a mall where their bodyguard will be waiting for them. He's already there so Louis parks the car and they get out and lock the doors before they stroll towards the entrance. Louis takes Harry's hand without thinking about his own actions. Harry looks down.
"I thought this wasn't a fake date?" He smirks.

"What? Oh, sorry! I...well I guess we'll always have to act like a couple out in public from now on. Does this make you uncomfortable?" Louis asks.

"Of course it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable Boobear. Don't be silly." Harry smiles.

They walk inside the mall hand in hand. Their bodyguard follows them behind, trying to be discrete about it which they appreciate. They stroll around for a while, going in and out of shops. People notice them and they can hear them whispering but they act like they don't notice. Louis finds a nice hoodie and buys it and Harry drags him to a record store after that to look at vinyls. He leaves the store a half-hour later with ten new records under his arm.
"I'm hungry!" Louis complains.

He has been a really patient man, watching Harry go through every record in the store with exciting shout-outs as soon as he finds one he wants. Louis thinks it's kind of cute.
"Let's eat something then. How about Italian?" Harry smiles, still beaming from his finds.

"Sure." Louis agrees.

They take the escalator to the top floor that holds all the food places and find an Italian restaurant. They get a table and their bodyguard sits behind them at his own table. They order food and drinks and while they wait Louis starts to talk about his upcoming plans.
"So, we need to get to the studio tomorrow but I actually planned a date for us."

"Oooo, a fake date! Tell me about it!" Harry grins.

Louis looks around with furrowed eyebrows.
"Shhh, you have to stop calling it that. Someone can overhear you."

"Ooops, sorry, you're right. So tell me about the date, Lou." Harry answers with a sheepish smile.

"It's a surprise!" Louis smiles.

Their food arrives and they start to eat. The conversation is flooding freely and they have a great time in each other's company before they pay for the meal and head back home. Louis is excited about the upcoming date. He really hopes Harry will like it.