11

Written by: itstilliswhatitis

When it's time to go to the studio Harry has hardly slept at all and he's in a funky mood. When they arrive Louis is already waiting inside to everyone's surprise. Louis isn't famous for being punctual. He looks nervous and tired. Harry doesn't want to think about why that is. Fuck! Now that's all he can think about. Eleanor probably kept him up all night doing God knows what. Harry feels jealous rush through his veins and gets completely thrown off when Louis turns to him.
"Harry? Can we talk in private?"

"Make it fast. We have work to do." Liam says as he walks by them with Niall by his side.

Harry puts his tongue out to Liams back and Louis giggles. Harry smirks before he turns to Louis.
"Did you have fun at El's?"

Why did he ask that? Stupid! Louis looks at him.
"We kind of broke up, for real this time."

"What? Why? You love her!" Harry says surprised.

"About that..." Louis starts off but he's interrupted by his cellphone ringing. A second later Harry's phone starts to ring as well.

They take out their phone to check the caller ID.
"Modest." Harry says.

"Yep." Louis sighs before he answers.

They mostly listen to the information that is given to them before they hang up.
"So, damage control." Harry states.

"The pictures of us on the beach won't be in the paper at least." Louis says.

"Thank God for that!" Harry bursts out.

"Uhm, yeah, so I got the information that we have to go on a date right now and kiss in front of the paparazzi but not make it into a porno. Their words, not mine." Louis says with a smirk.

"Now? I can't wait for this stunt to be over with so things can go back to normal." Harry growls.

Louis's heart drops. Harry just sees this as a stunt. Right.
"So what did you want to talk about?" Harry wonders.

"Oh. Nothing important. Come on, let's tell Liam we have to go and fake date right now and see how he'll explode." Louis chuckles, but the laugh didn't reach his eyes.

"Yes! Oh, by the way, I kind of told them about the situation with the pap yesterday." Harry confesses.

"How much did you tell them?" Louis questions.

"Uhm, I didn't give them the details. I just said that we skinny-dipped and made out and got papped doing it." Harry says with a sheepish smile.

"So pretty much all of it then." Louis says and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah...I'm sorry Louis if you didn't want them to know about that. I figured they would find out from the Sun anyway." Harry replies.

"It's okay Harry, honestly." Louis says and smiles a little.

They enter the studio and Liam immediately looks up.
"About time guys!"

"Yeah, sorry. We have to go. Management is sending us on a 'kiss each other without making it look like a porno' date." Louis smirks.

Niall cackles out loud but Liam looks like he wants to murder someone.
"They've been busting my ass about going back to the studio and now they want 2/4 of the band to smooch in front of some fucking paparazzi all of a sudden? I can't believe this shit!"

"Yeah, it sucks but it's not like we can do anything about it." Harry sighs.

Louis flinches a little and gives Harry a quick glance.
"Right, we better go and get this over with."

Harry looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. What's up with Louis? They say goodbye to the boys and go outside where a car is waiting for them.
"So where are we going?" Harry asks.

"Coffe shop." Louis answers monosyllabically.

"Are you angry at me Lou?" Harry asks softly.

Louis sighs and looks at him with a small smile.
"I can't get angry at you ever. I think."

Harry reflects on the fact that Louis looks sad.
"Is that a bad thing? I don't think I could get mad at you either, or at least stay mad."

"So I can make you mad?" Louis smirks.

"More like frustrated." Harry says and smiles.

"Why?" Louis questions.

"Boys! We're here!" The driver/bodyguard says and Harry is relieved that he doesn't have to answer that. Then he would have to come clean about his mixed feelings.

"Showtime." Louis says before he steps out of the car and extends a hand for Harry to take.

They walk inside the coffee shop hand in hand. The barista is a young girl and she stares at them with her mouth hung open.
"Hello darling, could I get a cup of tea please?" Louis says with a smile.

"Oh my God!" She screeches and starts to hyperventilate.

"Breathe love!" Louis says and Harry nods his head encouraging at the young girl who is crying now.

"I'm sorry I'm such a loser but to see the two of you together after all these years makes me so happy. Wait, do I need to sign a non-disclosure agreement now? I totally will." The girl says and dries her cheeks.

"No that's okay. Do you want a picture?" Harry asks.

"Really? Can I take a picture with the both of you? Can I post it?" The girl asks in disbelief.

"Sure." Louis answers.

He puts his arms around Harry's waist and they both smile. The girl fumbles with her cellphone and manages to pull it up to take a couple of pictures. She comes over to take one last picture of the three of them. Then they finally get to order their drinks and they sit down at a table and small talk for twenty minutes.

"Ready for the grand final?" Louis asks.

Harry pulls out a strawberry chapstick and puts it on his lips with a wink and then he gets a gum. Louis takes one as well.
"Ready!"

They walk out hand in hand and as soon as they are outside Louis turns around and puts his arms around Harry's neck and pulls him in for a kiss. Harry hunches a little and meets him halfway. He wraps his arms around Louis's waist. They kiss slowly, savoring the feeling of each other's lips and they get lost for a moment when Louis licks Harry's bottom lip to ask for access. Harry opens his mouth and they tongue kiss. They can hear the sound of cameras in the distance but they are both consumed by the feeling of kissing each other. When they have to come up for air Harry leans his forehead against Louis'.
"Let's go home little one."