10

Written by: Infinity_Larrie

IT SWITCHES POV IN THE MIDDLE SOMEWHERE! enjoy lovelies.

---

Louis's P.O.V

"But El, it's not okay I really can't tell you." I whine at her. I came here almost two hours ago and I haven't really talked to her much. I thought she wouldn't notice but, that's just stupid isn't it? She's my girlfriend for crying out loud.

"Lou, Listen up. You are my boyfriend. I know you. And like now, I know there is something wrong. I'm not forcing you to talk to me about it, it would just take a little weight off of your shoulders. And you know I could never be mad with you, I love you." She says as the first tear rolls down my cheek.

"Okay, fine." I finally give in. "But promise me you won't be mad?" I ask her and look her in the eyes, mine full of tears. "Oh Lou, I promise." She says as she gives me a hug.

Now it's time. Time to make things even harder.

"I... Um, I kissed Harry." I confess to her. To my surprise she doesn't even move a muscle. "Oh Lou, It's okay. I mean, it had to happen one day right?" She answers me.

What the hell is she talking about? Oh... The fake dating.

"But it's not because of the fake dating, El. We were all alone. Except for one pap." I say and now she removes her arms from around my waist to look me in the eyes. I see surprise, sadness and relief in her eyes? Why relief? "Lou, do you like him?" She asks me.

I really don't know. Could I like Harry? No. I have never dated a guy before so I can't know for sure, although I think I'm Bi.

"I don't know." I say and she looks at me, Like my mom would look at me when I tell her I have got an F on a test. If I was in school. "C'mon Lou, You feel it if you are in love!" She exclaims. "What do you feel?" "I have no idea what you are talking about." I say.

She sighs and takes in a deep breath to explain. "When you love someone, they make your day no matter how bad you are feeling. You would do anything for them and every time they are with you, your heart beats a little different than normal. You can just be yourself around them and won't be ashamed. If you love someone, you know you would want to spend your whole life with them." Eleanor finishes and takes a deep breath.

Wow. That really does describe how I feel about Harry. Whenever I see him, I get happy. I would do anything for him, God, I'd catch a bullet for him. And yes, my heart beats different when he stands next to me, hugs me or holds my hand.

Being myself around him has never been a problem. Ever since the x-Factor we have been like we are now. And do I want to spend my whole life with him? Every day with Harry next to me as the person I love? Probably, yes.

"Oh my God." I whisper softy but she hears. "You do love him don't you?" She asks me and looks me in the eyes. I have to tell her the truth, but that would make her only sad I think, because she is still my girlfriend.

"Fuck, I think I do. But don't get me wrong El, I love you too just not like Harry." I say and she gives me a small smile. "Lou, It's okay. I knew that it wouldn't really work out in the end. Always thought that you and Harry were too close actually." She says and we both laugh a little.

"Can I still spend the night here though?" I ask her with hopeful eyes. She smirks and I know what's to come. "Only if you promise you'll talk to him tomorrow." She says. "Fine." I sigh.

Harry's P.O.V

Ever since Louis stepped out of the cab, my brain has been turning. I just can't seem to get that two hours out of my mind. It was all so nice until the stupid thought of bringing him to the beach came to my mind. Why did we have to go to the beach?!

And why would our management send a fucking paparazzi there? Have they ever heard of privacy? I knew I had a choice back at the x-factor to become famous and they let us think about it for a long time, but they never said our privacy would be completely gone.

I want to scream out loud, run to wherever my legs take me but I can't. I clench my fists on my bedsheets so they turn white. I take a deep breath before sitting upright and reaching for my boxers and my phone. I look at the time and see that it is three A.M.

As I walk over to the couch, I almost drop my glass three times due to my clumsiness. It's not always fun to fall all the time. I sit down and grab the remote to turn on the tv. The device turns on and my eyes are met with the blue colors of Fortnite. I decide to play for a bit because I know I can't sleep and it won't hurt to win over Niall or Liam once. It's probably impossible to learn this fast but trying won't hurt right?

When the first game starts I think about what Louis would be doing now. Would he be thinking as much as me, would he be sad or would he just shrug it off like it never happened? I guess I'll see which option it is tomorrow at the studio.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day...