Ten

"Taehyung P.O.V"

"So mom then, what did dad do to make you fall for him?" this question was on my mind for a long time now and finally have a courage to ask her, she smile and look up at the ceiling "I was a janitor in your dad company that time, I think I'm 24 years old and he was 27 years old. Everyday he walk past by the janitor room to peek on me. He have a crush on me that time but too scared tell his parents or friends, and me as well. I never thought he would do that. One day he came to me and ask whether he is handsome or not. I was very shock and confuse but everyday he came to me and ask the same question. So I gave him a honest answer after two weeks saying he was the most handsome man I've ever see in my life, I like him after he ask me everyday that question"

"He called me out secretly and makes me happy as much a I can, he brought me different flowers almost everyday with chocolates. I was beyond shock when he ask me to be his girlfriend. But I'm scared for him, and me. Our world was different so I can't date him. Fortunately his parents accept me, they are really kind and understanding. You know how your grandparents are" at her last sentences she looks at me with her beautiful smile, the smile I love the most. I know how my grandparents are, that's the reason I spent most of my free time with them. They are caring, sweet, kind and heart warm person.

"So do everything you can for the person you love. At last she'll give you her honest answer. If she gives you negative answer I want you to be strong because being rejected by our first love is hard, the pain is unbearable. But if she gives you positive answer never ignore her presence, love her as much as you can, then she'll fall for you more and most importantly, be honest wit her" I can imagine how her smile would look if I did that to her, but it's really going to be hard for me. "Thanks mom, good night" I kiss her forehead "good night" with that I left her room and walk up stairs to my room. I look at my watch on the nightstand and see its already almost eleven, "we talk that long...?"

                  "Y/n P.O.V"

I walk around my room trying to makes my mind blank for some second but can't. This thing is driving me crazy. If I let them find out they'll surely kick me out and hate me forever but what will happen if I tell them myself..? Will they hate me or wants to help me...? "Aish what should I do now?" I pull my hair in frustration and leave a heavy sigh from my mouth. Right now I need someone presence or I'll maybe gone mad anytime.

So without thinking twice I walk out of my room towards Jungkook and knock on the door. I don't even know if he already sleep or still working. Since there's no respond I twist the door handle and walk in, to see him peacefully sleeping on his bed. He's very lucky, he don't need to worry about her girlfriend or some other, besides his work. I slowly lay behind him and hug him by his waist and close my eyes to sleep as well.

_Next morning_

I slowly open my eyes when I felt a heavy arms around my waist. I look down and see Jungkook and then turn my head to face him. I flinch in shock to see him already staring at me with his pair of doe eyes. "Good morning" he said and peck my forehead as I did the same, "why do you suddenly sleep here?" I awkwardly smile and snake my hand on his waist, turn to him and rest my head on the crook of his neck "its just I miss the old days, when we used to cuddle all night long"

He chuckle and hug me back more tighter than before before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. What will I do if he knew about the things I hide from him and left me..? Only the thought of these wants to make me cry. I don't want to be separate again like the past, I don't want to be away from him anymore. I need him to comfort me like he used to do when someone makes me cry.

No so long I get back on my room to get ready for work. I take a nice shower and did a light make up before wearing my clothes and walk down the stairs to have my breakfast

Outfit :

            "Jungkook P.O.V"

Since Y/n act different these past few days I was worried about her. This morning when I found her sleeping beside me I smile but when I see her phone on the nightstand, I can't feel easy to I take it. Her password are still the same, the nickname I gave her 'Beauty'. I go through her message and stop when I notice she got lots of message from unknown number. I press on it and read all the message, and my eyes widen in shock. I capture it on my phone and try to act like nothing happen. I need to find out something. Maybe Yoongi hyung can track this number.

After I send him the message since he can't pick his phone I start to work but can't. '5 million dollars in cash' 'your son is still alive' 'isn't yesterday was his birthday?' all the message she got play in my mind again and again. How can she have a son? It impossible, she can't. She's not a type of girl to get pregnant by some random guys. She also said that she work in cafe then a janitor in hotel. Then how come she have a son? And is three yeas old already...? After I got something from Yoongi hyung I need to talk to her, if its true or not.

                  "Rina P.O.V"

I can't feel easy after Robert left that day and never comeback. If he did something bad to Y/n, Jungkook will surely want to kill him. Sometimes when we go on a date, most of his topic his about her, how much he miss her. I understand him since I need to play but sometimes its really hard for me. If dad didn't want to teach me a lesson by sending me in this city, I'll have all the money I want and not stay as a stray.

The door bell rings interrupt my thought. I immediately run to the front door and peek through the hole, its Robert. I open the door and close behind him once he's inside. "Why don't you call or text me? Its been almost more than a week, what did you do?" I sit in the small couch and cross his leg and spread his arms, while I sit in front of him looking suspiciously. "Don't worry baby we'll have the money soon"

"But how?" he smirk which makes me feel more uneasy. He explain all the things he done on the past week, how he try hard to get Y/n's past, how he blackmail her after knowing she have a son. And the most thing is that my sister husband is her ex, who run away with their two months baby, just because my sister wants dad company. Ho can Lucy did all this, and just because of money and dad company. I chock on the air. How can my sister is this selfish?? She fool me and my parents. I need to tell them. So I pick my phone and dialled my father number but get snatch away by Robert "what do you think you're doing?"

"I need to tell my parents" I try harder to get my phone back but he grab my neck firmly and choke me "if you ruin my plan I'm going to kill you, even though I'm your cousin I won't be easy with you" he let go of me, I collapsed on the floor and try to get back on my normal breath. He left my apartment along with my phone. I run after him but get lock inside my own apartment. How can he change the password. I need to fine a way to tell this to Jungkook. Although I now he will hate me after I tell him that I'm in a relationship with my cousin, and play with just because of his money, I'll help him before something bad happen to Y/n, Robert is not just an ordinary man he have lots of gangster friends.