Fourteen

Once we step back inside the hall Ms Song run up to us "Jinsu my baby I was worried" she squad down on his level and caresses his cheek. "halmeoni I just need to pee and aunty help me" he look up at me and smile, Ms Song get up straight "thank you so much Ms Park" I shake my head "its nothing besides he's really cute though, can I have him my own for some minutes" I need to make sure he is not my baby, please say yes "its okay I'll be with Ms Jeon over there" with that she walk away.

I carry him up to let him sit on one of the chair, good to me no one approach me "are you hungry Jinsu?" I ask while placing some foods for me to eat "yes" he clap his hand cutely and smile which cause me to chuckle at his cuteness "here, foods for a cute baby" I hand him a plate with some foods and give him spoon, we both eat our dinner

"Jinsu baby how can you never meet your mother?" he shake his head as a no, indicating me that he don't know, what a pity baby you are.. "If you want you can call me mama" I tell him a sweet smile, he look really happy hearing my words. I wish my baby was here and call me mama, eating, sleeping with me. Jinsu and he must be the same age. "When is your birthday Jinsu?" I hand him a glass of water, he drink some and give it back to me "9 June" my hand froze, my eyes widen in shock, its the same as my son. How...How can this happen? Is he is my baby? No way, Jong In surname us Kim but Jinsu is Lee, that's possible, many baby born everyday so he must also born at the same day and besides Jinsu live in America, Jong An can't afford to go America, he can barely take me to a small dates in small restaurant.

Next day

I got a message from unknown number again. I glances at my coworkers, since everyone is busy with their work I take my device and walk in the small office kitchen

Unknown
I can't take anymore, you make me wait so long. Is it is hard to just give me 5 million dollar cash when your brother is a damn rich business man? Lets meet in private right now, come alone at XXXX building, fifth floor, room no 16, don't tell police or anyone if you do, consider your son as dead.

No way you can't do anything to my son. I won't let anything happen to him.

[I'll be there in ten minutes, please don't harm my son. Wait for me, please]

Unknown
Okay

I walk out of the kitchen and hurriedly grab my bag, ignoring all the question I got from my friends I walk out of the building. "Taxi taxi" I extend my hand to stop the first taxi I see. "XXXX building, please be quick" nothing will happen Y/n, calm down calm down your baby will be fine. I take my handkerchief out from my bag and wipe my sweat from my palm. "Miss we are here" I hand him a money and step out of the vehicle "miss the change" I ignore him and walk in the building. Once I spot the room number, I knock on the door. As soon as the door open I was harshly pull inside and something hit my head then everything went black.

            "Jungkook P.O.V"

"Can you please go call Y/n for me?" I ask my secretary from the telephone "yes sir". Earlier Yoongi hyung called me said that he just get back from the countryside and get some information. He send me a voice recorder, after I listen finish I immediately tell my secretary to call her.

Voice recorder

Sejeong : Y/n is really kind girl, we were really close from her first day of work. Since she come from a wealthy family it was really hard for her, despise being hurt by the customer and boss hash words to scold her she stay strong and keep up, prove her that she's good in her work. She work really hard, one day she met Kim Jong An, he is our regular customer after he became friend with her. They really get along but just like Y/n's past, he was also abandon by his parents. She understand his feelings and we let him stay with us. He was melted by her kind heart, her sweet voice and her beautiful features, she was beyond perfect, I also thought she was an angel *giggle* . Then they date each other, they really love each other. We all work in the same cafe, she really got many customers attention as well, thats why boss never decided to fire her although she makes many mistakes. Jong An and Y/n date for a year and a month if I'm not lying, I'm not so sure about that now. Jong An suddenly change one day, after he went groceries shopping. When me and my sister need to back to attend my mother funeral, when we get back home she would feel like throwing up in the morning, can't smell some foods so we check her and she's pregnant.

Jong An excuse her of cheating him in fact he was the father of the child. He get her drunk although she refuse many times. Then get advantage of her after she lost her mind. He left her when she need him but comeback when she only have some months from giving birth. I pity my friend, she got through a lot. After Jong An rum away with her baby, she can't do anything but cry her lungs out. She even try to kill herself many times, *sobbing*, I hate myself for being such a week friend. My grandmother need me so I need to get back to my home, she left the house, I never see her again right after the day I need to go back to my home. I miss her so much, I hope she did well.

Yoongi : thank you very much for telling us, but do you have any picture of Jong An and Y/n or maybe you too as well??

Sejeong : *sobbing* I have wait a minute.

Yoongi : thank you so much again Sejeong, I'll inform Y/n as soon as I get back, I know she miss you too. Please take care for now.

"Sir Mina says she left the office hurriedly without saying anything. She receive message while working, after she read she eventually dash out"

"Thank you" she bow and left. What message should it be? From Jong An ? Yoongi hyung? Or...that unknown number again? But she receive a lot from unknown number when I check her phone.

My phone vibrate on my table, I receive a single message from unknown number.

Unknown

I ask your sister 5 million dollar cash but it seems she can't give me so I decide to kidnap her and ask you more money. 100 million dollar in cash if you still wants to see your sister alive. Bring the money to XXXX at 9 pm, if you're late she's gone