Twenty One

"What about you? What did you think of Taehyung hyung?"

I don't know what to do or answer at his question, why is this question have to do with my question? I bit my lip and laugh awkwardly later. What am I really to him? I look around his room trying to avoid his gaze and question  " your room is nice...ahh right? I haven't compliment about it" I try to change the topic but those words are really useless, which only makes him laugh "I think you need to talk to him Y/n, I can see something in your eyes right now, he's more hurt than I am. I'm fine, it'll only take few days and I'll forget about her but for you...this is another case. Talk to him Y/n and explain everything." I nod my head and stand then walk towards the door "umm..goodnight" he nod his head and say the same words. I close the door behind me and lean on it. How can I face Taehyung oppa knowing that he'll get angry once he sees me again. I don't even know what to do anymore.

Monday 7:42 am

"Mama grandma says food is ready" the little boy who always makes my day open the door and yell then run away again once he finish. Glad he's happy here.. I once again look myself in the mirror again and smile to myself, 'you can do this Y/n...work hard...being designer is always your dream' I take my bag and step out of my room to join my family in the kitchen.

Outfit :

"Mama mama" the little boy call me cheerfully as soon as he see me in the kitchen, I kiss his temple and take the seat beside him

"Mama mama" the little boy call me cheerfully as soon as he see me in the kitchen, I kiss his temple and take the seat beside him. "Good morning everyone" the big bunny join us, give us all the morning kiss and take his seat as well. "Okay lets eat" aunty exclaim then we all start to eat. This is the best feeling ever, I wish it can always happen like this, but something is missing in me, I can feel it but I can't figure out what it is. "Be a good boy okay Jinsu-ah?" I kiss his forehead and walk out of the house to join Jungkook at his car.

"You look really happy having him back...?" I nod my head and finish buckle the seatbelt "this is really good but I feel like something is missing" he turn the engine on and then start to drive, out of the gate. "Of course something should be missing, Jinsu need father" 

               "Taehyung P.O.V"

I walk out of the bedroom and spot all the empty beers on the table. Since I came her, beers are my regular meal. I pick them up one by one and throw them on the bin. Why am I even like this? Its only a month since that day, the first day I saw her and I look like I'm head over heels in love with her. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge to take out a cold water bottle and drink it. One the news, the reporter announce that they caught Jong An, her ex boyfriend and will be un a jail for at least 4 years, and the one who kidnap her are already killed by the law, and now she finally live with her three years old lost son. She must be happy now meanwhile I'm the only one who is not happy at all. This is not me, it never happen like this to me before.

'Ding Dong'

"Must be Ms Park" I walk up to the front door and peek trough the peek hole, its my secretary. I open the door for her, she greet me and hand me a file "most of the designs have been finish and there are some clothes that we finish sewing, I thought maybe you'd like to check yourself so I bring it for you, and inside the black file is the picture of the decoration hall and some files you need to sign sir" I look through the file quickly and thank her, "let my driver come next time, don't bother yourself anymore. Your leg must sting with those heels" she look down at her feet for a sharp moment but then smile once she look up "its nothing, I can handle it, I should go now sir. Have a nice day" she now and leave. I close the door and put the files on the coffee table then walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I finish taking a shower I stay on my bathrobe and unlock my laptop to do some work.

12:20 pm {Noon}

I just need to finish a few works now but then my phone vibrate on the night stand. I pick it up and see that I got an email from Jimin hyung, reminding me that their wedding is next week. "Now he's going to marry, me and Jungkook is only left now" I sigh and put my phone back on the nightstand and continue to work. Again its my phone who distract me, its a call from Jin hyung this time. "Yes hyung, what is it?"

"Did your secretary forget to inform you that who have a very important meeting in 2 pm?" I rub my face and sigh "this girl is driving me crazy..I'll be there on time hyung" I should have look for another secretary when she makes the same mistake for the fifty eight time. "Okay, I need to attend the meeting with the planning team. I hung up" with that he did. "Should I really fire this girl already....??...if her father is not in a hospital I should've have already did it long time ago" I mumble and get off from my bed to get ready for work.