22

"i think you look quite cute right now, minho,"

"wha-" minho was cut off by the man suddenly sprinting out of the store.

"h-hey slow down!" he held on for dear life since the male was going a little too fast for minho's liking. screams were followed with a stampede of footsteps, minho turned around to see the crowd chasing them.

"nevermind ruN FASTER!" minho yelled causing the anonymous man run faster. even though minho didn't know who the man carrying him was, he felt safe around them.

——

"do you think we lost them?" minho asked, panting for some reason.

bitch why u panting, u didn't run at all 😭

"hopefully," the man whispered.

"who are you anyways, i didn't even get to buy food for soonie, doongie and dori," he whined.

"i need to get home, my mum's going to be wor-" minho was slammed into the wall by the very attractive male. he leaned close to minho's face, minho blushed at the close proximity. the attractive male gestured for minho to stay silent.

'this isn't good for my little soul,' he internally cried.

"where'd they go?" a girl whined.

"they've got to be around here," another encouraged. not long after that, the girls left.

the male leaned away from the boy, obviously laughing at the shy boy in front of him.

"i have to go, i'll see you later cutie" he laughed before sprinting off.

"wait- ...who are you?"

——

someplace in the world

"HE WAS SO CUTE IM GOING TO CRY," chan whined.

"geez we get it," changbin groaned.

"but you don't understand, the way he got so flustered and avoided eye contact when i leaned close to him," chan yelled like a little girl.

"okay you have to admit, that was pretty cute," jisung fanboyed with chan.

"won't he know once the media finds out what happened?" changbin asked, worry evident in his tone.

"pfft i'm not that popular, no one will care," chan laughed.

"you have 10 million followers on social media chan," changbin deadpanned.

"well uh..."

"well uh.. chan you might wanna see this," jisung slid his phone over to chan.

"fuck."