29

definitelynotchan
hi!

chrisplschokeme
JEHELO
HELDOO*
HELLO*

definitelynotchan
what's got you so hyper?

chrisplschokeme
UM SO I FOUND OUT BANG CHAN HELPED ME THE OTHER DAY AND LIKE I TEXTED HIM AND HE KNEW IT WAS ME AND EVERYTHING AND I PANICKED AND BLOCKED HIM 😭😭

definitelynotchan
😳😳😳
you did what-
unBLOCK HIM BEFORE HE GETS SAD

chrisplschokeme
I WILL
AFTER I LEARN HOW TO BREATHE AGAIN

definitelynotchan
ahah of course

——

minho lazily walked out of his room, eyes swollen, maybe he cried a little. he opened his fridge to see nothing inside, "guess i'll have to go grocery shopping," he sighed.

minho ran upstairs to his room to change, he realised the sun was already down and decided to go anyways. minho walked to the closest supermarket that was still open at the time, he walked inside to be met with a boy around his height, "welcome!" he shouted happily, earning glares from the other customers. minho waved at the boy before doing his groceries.

minho walked out of the supermarket to be met with someone's back. "ow, hey watch where you're going!" minho yelled at the other, "woah watch your mouth pretty boy, you don't want someone to come ruin it, do you?" the taller smirked. 'fuck you, only chan can ruin my m-' minho was snapped out of his thoughts when the boy roughly pushed him onto the wall.

"listen to me when i speak to you slut," the male growled. "let go of me you weirdo," minho struggled to break free from the stronger males grip, "don't move kitten, you don't want to be sold on amazon, right?" the stranger whispered. 'god no not amazon, that place is filled with weirdos,' minho thought, obeying the male.

"good boy," the male creepily stroked minho's hair, making him uncomfortable. "don't touch me," minho slapped the man's hand away from his. next second, he was punched in his lower stomach, causing him to grab his stomach in pain. "what the fu-" the male slapped his crusty hands on minho's precious face. "shut up."

minho kicked the male in the balls before scampering off, "fuck fuck fuck run faster you slow bitch!" minho screamed, attempting to lose the other. minho turned to a street to hide behind the trashcan, 'holy fuck, this place looks dodgy.' he thought, catching his breath.

"what are you doing?" someone asked, giving minho a heart attack. "holy shit! don't startle me like that," minho yelled, not able to see the boy's face clearly. "woah, are you chan's man?" the boy asked excitedly. "am i his what?" "you're the boy chan won't shut up about, smh," the boy laughed.

"and who are you?" minho asked, eyeing the shorter suspiciously. "oh, right. um come inside," the shorter gestured for minho to follow. "ah look at the time, i gotta go walk the plants," minho tried to run away but he was forcefully dragged inside.

"wow, give me a break. you sound shady as fuck right now," minho explained. the boy thought about it, "oh i do sound shady, oops."

"anyways, hi, you probably already know me but i'm han jisung," jisung took off his mask and cap leaving minho in utter shock. "what the fuck how did i end up in 3racha's house?!;?;);" minho screamed. staring at the other in shock, "surprise??" jisung awkwardly laughed.

"CHAN YOUR MANS IS HERE!" jisung yelled from downstairs. "ugh jisung stfu, i told you he isn't my mans, well not yet at least," the male rambled. "god bless me," minho mumbled as he watched christopher bang chan walk down the stairs elegantly.

chan glanced at minho to jisung, and then back at minho before choking. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE."

——

hello~
i hope everyone's enjoying this story so far!
i came to thank you all so much for 11k reads <3
and to thank you for supporting this book,
have a wonderful day angels