🌟Aries Results🌟

Thank you Zidhi_the_Zebra  and Emily_Maxin for judging these book and giving your valuable time to give them reviews.

_______________________________________

🌟The first place goes to:🌟

Name of Book: The Celestials
Name of Author: Lorabooknerd
Total Score: 70/80
Review: The plot is honestly enough to make the reader want to read the story. Add it to the fact that the blurb is so extremely well-written and the cover is enticing and you have got yourself a whole bunch of readers. There were a few mistakes in punctuation though. Mostly a missing or misplaced comma. I do feel like the writer could’ve spent more time on describing the character’s emotions. Especially Katherine. I feel like she should’ve shown more emotion and reaction when she found out that magic actually existed and she even had magic in her too. It might just be me, but I think she should’ve been more skeptical about the whole thing. Also, when the monster attacked them. I doubt it was a normal occurrence to be attacked by a monster inside the school boundaries and Leo and Katherine could’ve shown more reaction towards it. Katherine’s character, though, was beautifully described, and the writer showed how she differed from all the MC’s of every other story on Wattpad. Overall, I would say that the book is delightful and the little mistakes are nothing a little editing cannot fix. The mystery of every chapter and the cliffhangers at the end keep a reader on edge, making them want to continue reading.

_______________________________________

🌟The second place goes to🌟:

Name of Book: The Last Jaguar: Revolution
Name of Author: SorrowfulSkies
Total Score: 66/80
Review: The writing style and the vocabulary and word choice keep the reader interested and curious to make them continue reading on. The descriptions are also extremely well-written and the reader finds no difficulty with imaging and picturing the scene before them. The only thing anyone could complain about would be the pace of the plot and story as it is a bit fast-paced. The characters are also pretty ambiguous, leaving their characters and personalities to the readers’ imaginations, though some would call this a plus point. Overall, I can say that this story holds a lot of potential and could turn out to be a great book, depending on the writer’s own enthusiasm and inspiration to write and continue with this story.

_______________________________________

🌟The third place goes to( It's a tie)🌟:

Name of Book: Dad to the Rescue (Previously ‘His Duty to His Daughter’)
Name of the Author: Kosidarl
Total Score: 64/80
Review: The blurb is written in such a beautiful way that it leaves the readers excited. It makes the reader so curious, so on edge that he can’t help but start reading immediately. The end of every chapter serves to make the reader curious enough to want to continue. The pace of the plot sometimes feels fast but nothing the reader can’t keep up with. The writing and sentence structure is easy to read and understand. One thing the writer has to pay attention to is tense. I noticed in the first chapter; the writer has changed the tense to present for the description of the characters. This is a mistake I’ve seen in a few other books. It is important to keep in mind that the tense should not change throughout the book whether past or present. I’m sure that with better word choice and vocabulary, the book could be well-known and famous on Wattpad, especially considering the book title and cover are so intriguing.