🌟Scorpio Results🌟

thank you AdalynRiver DarkFortresszn junguccimmy and ZapZac27 for judging these books and spending your valuable time to give them reviews.

_______________________________________

🌟The first place goes to:🌟

Notum : Study Of A Nightwalker
Writer : equinoxmoon
Total score : 78/80
review: this book really captivated me. Like the vocabulary is *chef's kiss* and impressively elegant. The characters are interesting and gripping. The story was good! I really, really enjoyed it first chapter through and so on. The characters have a good chemistry and the choice of words in depicting the scenes really paints a very vivid picture. I could feel the temperature drop the way it was described and I felt things happening around me. I'd love to read more works from you. The narration was interesting and made me feel very involved with the characters. There's no way I'd give it anywhere below a 75! It's truly thrilling!

You must work on your cover, it's not doing justice to your good ass story ;)

Your book really is good! It deserves a lot of reads and support♥️ you nice, keep going! :)

_______________________________________

🌟The second place goes to:🌟

Who killed Jessica Raegan?

Writer : AcapriccioRhythm
Score: 76
review: The grammar and vocabulary was actually very decent and understandable. The title, blurb, cover and character development is very good. Professionally done. Good work! I enjoyed the book for the Sherlock Holmes references, however.. maybe we can make the story a little more intense and gripping by making the character a little cheeky or bright enough to make us enjoy her more. If the inspiration is taken from Sherlock Holmes, maybe a little of his character shadow can be given to Indie :)

Also, she repeated, "dad" too much.. it becomes kinda unnatural.. is it just me or...?

But, truly. You wrote well and I enjoyed reading it ;)

I liked the book overall. You nice, keep going :))

_______________________________________

🌟The third place goes to🌟:

Title: Roses and guns.
Author: Bunnybeebooo
Total score 74/80
Review:The first thing I noticed about your book was your cover.It is simply eye-catching. It has a professional touch to it that would lure in a reader, at first glance. The flow of your story is consistent and I was constantly asking myself, in the corner of my mind what is going to happen next. The grammar errors were minimal. I did, however, notice some mistakes, here and there but nothing that would stray me away and nothing a good edit won't fix. Overall this is a good read which I found close to being nearly flawless. Keep up the amazing work Author!

_______________________________________

🌟The fourth place goes to🌟: