Hey look, we're procrastinating

hhhh no art again sorry guys :c

Anyways, what I'm here for is turning the Armed Forces into uhhhh
Warhumans??? Organizationhumans?? Miliitaryhumans?

We need a name for them-

And today we're starting the USN (United States Navy), the US Army, and the US Airforce! yayy
Next time I do this I'll do the Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and the Space Force (which apparently is new, never heard of it till today).

Eventually I wanna do the fbi
Speaking of which my fbi agent is prolly scared for me-
or is scared of me. I've been searching up the weirdest things lately.

So right off the bat, they're brothers. We got that much.

We also have the basic elements as well. Navy is water, Airforce is Air, and Army is Earth.

Army's birthday is June 14, 1775; Airforce's birthday is September 18, 1947; and Navy's birthday is October 13, 1775. This makes Army the oldest, Navy the second oldest, and Airforce the youngest by far.

The three probably argue a lot, but when it comes to protecting one another and the people the can easily work together.

Army's flag:

(tbh there's two versions I saw, the other one is just like this one, but the blue and white are flipped

(tbh there's two versions I saw, the other one is just like this one, but the blue and white are flipped. If you know which one it is, please tell me!)
(also i don't really know what the army is like lol)

Navy's flag:

Airforce's flag:

Airforce's flag:

Each figure is obsessed with their main weapons and machines their organisation uses

Each figure is obsessed with their main weapons and machines their organisation uses. Airforce would be obsessed with planes and etc.

Army is probably the most quick to jump to accusations, but once he realises a mistake, he is quick to apologise and fix it. He's also probably the most hardy of the three and can suffer through more? (i don't think that's the correct way to word it, they all suffer equally).

Navy is probably the most intelligent (they're all intelligent organisations don't come at me), and loves strategising (chess g o d). He's probably the most stubborn as well.

Airforce is probably the most shy out of the three, but also knows what he's doing, even if it doesn't make sense right away. He's closer with Navy then Army, but he likes them equally.

They're probably like uncles to the states as well, and like brothers to America.

They all really just want to keep everyone safe, and are all good natured.

They're all probably secretive as well-
ya know military and stuff-

That got long, well done if you read it all!

But seriously that was fun to do, now I wanna draw them ._.
It was kinda relaxing tbh

Peace o u t