Chapter 4

Tweek's POV:

We both stared at each other, my heart racing and my thoughts going wild. Oh my god it's really him, he's right here.

"I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" He said, standing and putting his hand out in front of me to take, the feeling of it making me feel electric inside. He's here.

"I-I wasn't looking where I was going either, it's okay!" I replied, both of us falling into silence again, just staring at each other. I don't think he can quite believe it either. What were the chances of this? There are so many schools that we both could've gone to and yet we both happen to go to the same one? Holy shit dude. A few more seconds of disbelieving silence passed, until finally, Craig broke out into a happy grin, his smile even prettier than I remembered.

"How are you? Oh my god this is crazy!" He said, his entire face lighting up. I let out a happy giggle, smiling softly at him.

"I'm really great. How are you? How's your sister doing?" I said, suddenly feeling nervous—please be good news.

"She's doing great. She needed stitches in her head and she has whiplash that she's still recovering from but overall she's doing really well." He replied, his eyes roaming my face until they landed back on mine. I smiled again, feeling myself ease at hearing that.

"That's so good! I'm glad that she's okay." I said, the giddy feeling in my chest only getting stronger. I'm so happy he's here.

"Me too," he replied, smiling softly at me. We fell into another comfortable silence until someone cleared their throat beside me. Oh yeah, Butters! Craig also looked to my side, "Hey Butters." He said, giving him a small smile and wave, looking back at me occasionally.

"Hiya Craig, I didn't know you and Tweek knew each other!" He said, smiling happily. Craig and I looked back at each other, laughing a little.

"It's kind of a funny coincidence actually. Remember how I told you my Dad had an accident a month ago?" He nodded, "well, I actually met Craig at the hospital the day he had the accident."

"Oh, okay! That makes sense. What a coincidence that you both go to the same school now as well!" Butters said, practically saying what I and I'm sure Craig was thinking.

"Yeah, it's crazy," Craig said, still smiling, "but that reminds me, how is your Dad?" Craig asked, turning his attention to me.

"He's okay. We had to put off me starting school for a month so that I could help my Mom around the shop because it was super busy but now everything seems to have calmed down and Dad's a lot better!" I replied. He nodded, slight confusion on his face.

"Shop?"

"Oh, right! I never told you the reason why we moved here in the first place," I said with a giggle and then proceeded to tell him about our coffee shop.

"Oh, okay. I'm surprised I've never seen or been to the shop before. I would've recognized you straight away." He said, a warm smile taking over his face again. I felt my face go warm—is he a smooth talker with everyone like this?

"Yeah! I would've recognized you too." I replied, the heat in my cheeks getting more intense. It's hot in here.

"So, do you wanna go and get some lunch? I think we're running out of time to get any." Craig laughed and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm starving!" I said as we all started to walk towards the cafeteria, my heart still an erratic mess.

Craig's POV:

Well this is a surprise. Never in a million years did I think that I'd ever see Tweek again yet here we are. The world just loves to prove me wrong doesn't it? But in this case I'm glad it did otherwise I wouldn't have seen him again. I don't know what it is about him that's so compelling but maybe we can get to know each other better, especially now that I'm not an emotional wreck like I was when he last saw me.