Seungcheol×Reader (ft. Jeonghan)

"Hurry up Y/N!!!" Shouted a very much annoyed boy.

"Can't you be more patient Seungcheol?!" Yelled back the said person.

"Oh I am sorry for shouting at YOU because YOU were late!" Seungcheol replied with sarcasm lacing his harsh voice.

"Now, let's hurry we can fight later!!"

-1 hour later-

Locating characters......
Location set: Beach house

"We are here~" Y/N exclaimed with great delight.
Seungcheol turned to the delightful person with a smile and said "thankfully we're not that late, otherwise I really felt like I would have died and decomposed standing there waiting for you"

The said person huffed and stated "Atleast I wouldn't have to see your ugly face everyday--"
"Hey" Shouted a young boy who proceeded to take Seungcheol in a headlock.
"Are you guys seriously going to just stand there like that the whole time?"

This is it, it's him....

Y/N blushed and turned to see a handsome boy with the voice of an angel. Yoon Jeonghan..

Y/N had the biggest crush on Jeonghan ever since high school, but luckily for Y/N the angelic boy was too oblivious to notice the persons obvious crush on him.

Instead, for a solid month jeonghan thought that Y/N and Seungcheol were a couple because of their closeness.

"Hello to you too!" Replied a sarcastic Seungcheol who went to give his childhood friend a side hug while Y/N stood there like a statue making it seem like they saw a ghost or something.

"C'mon guy's let's go to my beach house" said Jeonghan "Alright, let's goooo!!" Exclaimed Seungcheol.

Meanwhile Y/N was busy staring at Jeonghan. Jeonghan noticed the stare and turned his head away, blushing.

Time skip till before sunset....

'This is it!!' Y/N thought 'I am going to confess to Jeonghan today while watching the sunset' Y/N concluded.

The said person were losing their patience trying to find the perfect time so they could confess to Jeonghan.
THIS was the perfect time. Seungcheol was asleep and Jeonghan had just invited them to watch the sunset with him at the beach.

Locating characters.......
Location set: At the beach

Y/N cleared their throat and started to speak "So, umm.... Jeonghan I wanted to say something important to you....... I won't be beating around the bush and I'll just say it, Jeonghan I love you!!!"

"Y/N....."

To be continued~

-Hey there guy's, I am the author of this book and I just wanted to say that I hope you enjoyed the story or half the story, hehehe. If you guys have any oneshot/imagine idea feel free to contact me, I'll try my best to fulfill your wishes.-