Seungcheol× Reader (ft Jeonghan) pt. 3

~1 year later~

It had been an year and Y/N had moved on from the heartbreaking incident. Throughout those times, Seungcheol was always by their side, and Y/N had started to develop feelings for Seungcheol but they were yet to realize that.

Locating characters.......
Location set: School

"Heyyyy" shouted Seungcheol from across the hallway. Even though Y/N knew the 'heyyyy' was aimed at them, they decided to ignore it as it was very embarrassing.

"Hey, why did you ignore me?" Asked the curious young boy.

"Well, if you're gonna scream like that, of course I'll ignore u" huffed Y/N.

"Whatever, anyways listen," insisted Seungcheol.

"What?" Asked the now curious person.

"Meet me at the rooftop today after classes, I have something important to say to you" said Seungcheol.

"Wha-"

"No questions asked Y/N," Seungcheol said placing his index finger on Y/N's lips.

"O....kay."

After hearing their response, Seungcheol smiled cheekily and ran away like a madman.

'Rooftop, rooftop huh? But why is he calling me to the rooftop? This is so confusing. Is he pranking me again? Or wait, is he gonna push me off the roof?! No wait, whats wrong with me?!'

Y/N spent almost the whole day thinking about why Seungcheol was calling them to the rooftop.

.....................

It was finally time to go visit Seungcheol at the rooftop.

Y/N opened the door to the rooftop and saw Seungcheols back.

"Hey, u called me," Y/N called out.

"Oh hey, Y/N, how are you?" Asked Seungcheol.

Seungcheol seemed to be visibly shaking, hands sweaty as well as his forehead, ears as red as a tomato.

Y/N noticed that.
'Why is he so nervous?'.

"No, how are you? You're like shaking, is everything okay?"

"I-i uh I-" Seungcheol trembled. Y/N held his hand and hoping to somehow ground his anxiety.

"I lov-e yo--" The moment Seungcheol started to speak Jeonghan entered the rooftop.
In a panic, Seungcheol didn't know what to say and said-
"-yoongi" Jeonghan noticed everything and quickly left.

Meanwhile Y/N stared at him with a puzzled expression.
He told her to come to the rooftop and had a whole anxiety attack thingy just so he could say that he loved yoongi?
I mean.. who doesn't love yoongi?

"Uhhh.. I kinda messed up...... Let me rephrase that" said Seungcheol.
"Ok, listen, I like you, actually scratch that I love you, for a very long time actually. I know you don't feel the same way but I just wanted to let it off my chest" confessed Seungcheol.
He didn't even wait for their answer and started walking away, expecting no answer from them.

'Wait he loves me? How come he didn't stutter throughout the confession? Why am I even curious about that'. Without thinking of anything else Y/N shouted.

"YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU!"

Seungcheol stopped walking. He was on cloud 9! She liked him back!!!!

"I may not have reached the love stage yet but I know that you are the one for me and that I desperately need you in my life, if not as a best friend then as a lover" confessed Y/N.

Seungcheol immediately turned around and ran towards Y/N, to hug them.

"I'll be more then glad to court you then, until you start loving me. It won't take that long anyways, you'll soon be head over heels for me" Seungcheol stated with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah sure" replied Y/N sarcastically.

"Soooo, is that a yes?" Asked Seungcheol.

"I don't know, you tell me" Stated Y/N.

"It's a yes then!" Yelled Seungcheol in pure joy, then he proceeded to pick them up and ran out of the rooftop like a kangaroo.

_______________

~ Hey there guys auther here, I know that this Seungcheol oneshot went on for very long but hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Anyways I'll be making another seventeen  book so feel free to go check that out aswell! Thank you so much for your patience! ~