Versace Ball

*Nicki's P.OV.*

The rest of the week I had Bey wrapped around my fingers. There was an attitude change in her and I loved it. She acted right and gave me the proper attention she should have. I did the same and we even had a cute PDA moment at Dontella's first show. Mama Tina texted me as soon it hit the news saying that she was ready to plan the wedding. My Mom texted soon after and told me to be careful but she was happy. It was the day of the Versace ball and I was busy. I had to get some things together for Bey and pick up some shoes we ordered. I was out at the shoe store when Bey texted me five more things to do. I rolled my eyes and added them to the list. I stopped for some street meatballs kept going. I was almost done with the errands when the meatballs came back up. I was grateful they had a bathroom in the store because I was going to ruin these people's marble floors. I left the bathroom and looked at the time. I went to the last stop before I went to the compound. I dropped everything at the door to race for the bathroom. Those street meatballs had me fucked up! I was grateful everyone seemed to elsewhere because I was loud. I fought with my stomach for about half an hour before someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, are you okay in there?" Donatella said from the other side.

"I'm fine Babes. I'll be right out.

I came out of the bathroom after washing my hands and cleaning up. Donatella was on the other side with a glass of ice water. I shook my head and went to grab Bey's things. I put everything up and packed our bags before leaving out pajamas and clothes for the plane ride in the morning. I pulled a look for Bey for the ball and paired it with her new shoes. I got my outfit together before needing to lie down. I set my timer and took a nap.

It was five when my alarm went off. I woke up and saw Donatella left a dress in my room with a note to wear it.

I smiled and took a shower before getting dressed and putting on Bey's favorite perfume

I smiled and took a shower before getting dressed and putting on Bey's favorite perfume. Glam came in to do my hair and makeup and I surprised I didn't see Bey or Kelly for that matter but I knew Bey been by because her outfit was gone. I was finished up and had some water before leaving to the front. Julius was waiting for me and we left in a car to the museum downtown where the ball was. I walked the red carpet and was surprised when my friend Ariana came up behind me. She and I took some pictures before she walked me inside. We found a table to put our bags down at and she pulled me to the dance floor. I was feeling better so I didn't mind dancing with her. We were twerking to an island song when Donatella came to the middle of the floor and the music died down. She made her greetings before the lights went down. It was almost dark in the room and I could barely see Ariana next to me. She seemed nervous so I pulled her into a hug but I realized she was giggling and the crowd was moving around us.

"Ari, why are you so giddy? Trying to touch my booty or something?" I say quietly with a laugh.

"Naw Nic, Just close your eyes for a second."

"Okay Ari."

I close my eyes. Ari is such a creeper. I felt her take my gloves off and move a little before I heard the flash of cameras. I was tempted to open my eyes but I decided to wait. I felt someone grab my hand and heard mic feedback.

"Open your eyes Nic." Ari said beside me.

I opened my eyes and looked around before looking down at Bey who was holding my hand and a mic. 

My heart skipped a beat and I tried to keep the tears away

"Onika Tanya Maraj, I love you so much and want to spend my life with you. Baby, will you marry me?"

I nod.

"Yes!" I squeal.

Bey slid a huge diamond on my finger before standing and hugging me.

We kissed and Donatella called out for the champagne and it came out with sparklers on it. Rose petals fell around us and I couldn't stop crying. I was so happy. I felt someone hug me and saw that it was Mama Tina and following her were Solange and my Mom. I hugged them all and showed off my ring. The ball was a fast blur as we danced all night. I didn't drink but I felt drunk off the love. Everyone was congratulating us and so happy for us. Bey surprised me by saying we needed to fly back tonight verses tomorrow so we got our things and went to the airport. My Mom and Mama Tina wanted to stay for a few extra days so Kelly decided to stay with them as well to hang with Solange. Bey and I were soon in the air and pulled into the private bedroom. She and I undressed and celebrated our engagement in the air. Bey even took a cute picture of me after we had sex and put it on her socials.

#Taken, #Wifey4Life, #MyBabyGirl

I laugh at the background from the plane's poster made me look like I was at the beach. I hugged Bey and gave her a big kiss.

"I love you, are you happy?"

"Very, I love you too."

Bey's phone chimed and she looked at it and cursed.

"What?"

"Shawn is selling RocNation sports."

"You both own that."

"Yeah, he wants to buy me out. Fuck!"

I rubbed her shoulder as she grumbled and began to call Shawn. This was going to be a long flight.

----

They getting married ya'll!

Excuse all errors.

Thoughts/ Comments?

-----