Crying in the snow

*Beyonce's P.O.V.*

I walked out of the bathroom and walked through out the house and I found Lauren outside taking pictures.

"Lauren, Is everything good?"

"Yes, Diablo, dinner at the restaurant is a go and your Mom finished up the food for tomorrow's dinner. Caters will be here later to bring breakfast for the morning."

"Okay, Lauren...are you seeing anyone?"

"Diablo, you are not about to hit on me! I will punch you in your balls."

"I am not! I'm asking because someone is pregnant."

"Yeah, your wife. She's big pregnant and moodier than a motherfucker aka Robyn."

I shook my head and walked away from Lauren, she was doing too much. I went over and joined Solange and Juelz who was having a snowball fight before we all came in to dry off. Carol was in the kitchen again talking quietly to Rob. I walked back to my room and Onika was up and dressed. She looked cute in black tights, one of my black promo shirts and her purple Northface bubble coat that she couldn't zip because of her baby bump. I walked over and helped her put her shoes on before slipping on mine. She grabbed her purse and we left the house. Julius met us at the garage and I got into my snow truck.

Julius let me drive and Onika sat in the front on her phone taking pictures as I drove down the mountain

Julius let me drive and Onika sat in the front on her phone taking pictures as I drove down the mountain. We got into town quickly and I parked. I loved being up here, the town was small and the people knew me but didn't treat me any different than anyone else. Onika and I went into one of the large General stores and started to look around. She ended up grabbing a bunch of stuff for the baby, some small knick knacks and snacks. Some ladies walked over and rubbed on her belly and talked to her before the store owner Stefani pulled me to side to show me something. I was so surprised, it was so pretty.

I whipped out my bank card and told Stefani to wrap it up for me and have it delivered for Christmas

I whipped out my bank card and told Stefani to wrap it up for me and have it delivered for Christmas. I paid and went back to Onika was giving Julius her bags and a hard time.

"Julius, you are Beyonce's body guard, go guard her body."

"Mrs. Maraj-Knowles, I was told to guard you until Mrs. Knowles came back. Your mouth is going to be the death of me." Julius said shaking his head.