Conversations

*Beyonce's P.OV.*

"Rih! Oh shit! Nicki's going to kill you. She loved that stained glass wind chime."

"My bad, I lost control of the ball. I'll buy her another one." Rih said grabbing the basketball she'd been playing with."

"Good luck, she got that from Trinidad years ago."

"Uggh, I'll look on Amazon."

Rih and I walked in the house with Solo who had been playing 1 on 1 with her. The front door opened and Mama Carol came in.

"Hey, where's Nicki?" I ask not seeing her.

"Long story, look Beyonce, I love you and I want my Nika to be happy and she's apparently happy with you but you cheating and treating her like crap isn't cool. If I hear anything else I will cut it off and put it in my purse do you understand?" Mama Carol said pulling out a switchblade knife from her purse and flicking it open making it poke me under the chin.

"I promise I won't." I reply shook looking at her eyes that were unnaturally dark.

Rih laughed behind me and Mama Carol looked at her and pointed the knife at her midsection.

"Don't get cute Robyn, I know you have the same situation going on under those shorts as Bey, I'll take yours with me too, Missy."

Mama Carol put her knife up and walked past us and up the stairs.

"I'm not going to lie but I'm hard." Rih said adjusting herself.

"Bitch..." I reply looking at her sideways.

"What? That accent when her and Onika get upset is sexy as fuck. That's why you argue with her so much isn't it? Just to hear her flip out in that sexy voice?"

"No! Go clean up that glass I need to go see what is going on."

I followed Carol and saw Onika on the bed with my Mom. She looked upset and was dabbing her eyes while her Mom was kneeling in front of her holding her hands.

"What's going on?" I ask stepping in the room.

"Onika and I had words at lunch. I upset her and I'm apologizing. Nika, Baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have suggested that to you. I was just upset over what you told me about Bey. I'm sorry, Okay? I should have never said that knowing what you've been through." Mama Carol said kissing her hands.

"It's okay, can everyone leave? I'm tired and want to rest." Onika said quietly.

My Mom kissed Onika on the cheek and got up and helped Mama Carol up before they left the room. I closed Onika's door and locked it before walked over to her.

"Hey, why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying. Well not anymore."

"I love you Baby girl, don't cry."

I leaned in and kissed Onika on the lips making her smile against mine. I kissed her again before deeping it and putting my arm around her laying us on the bed. I slid my hand up her shirt and popped her bra strap apart. I started to massage her breasts while sliding my tongue over hers. I moved my kisses to her jaw bone and then neck. I started to give her a hickie as my hand slid down her belly and down to her jeans. I unbuttoned them and slid my hand down onto her pink silk panties. I started to rub her folds before moving the panties to the side and sliding two fingers deep inside. Onika let out a built up sigh as I wiggled my fingers inside her tight wetness as my tongue danced across her neck. It had been awhile since I've done this to her. Onika slid her jeans down onto her thighs giving my hand more freedom to move. I curled my fingers up and rubbed her g-spot while rubbing her clit with my thumb. My hand was soaked. My Baby girl had that wet wet. She moved away for second before putting her lips against mine and kissing me deeply. I felt my hand get trapped in her walls before she shook slightly bathing my hand in sticky cum. I moved it and she flipped me on my back. She surprised me and pulled off her jeans and my shorts. She quickly sat on my hard and dug her nails into my stomach as she started to bounce. I threw my arms around her neck and stopping her and pulling her down making our lips touch. She started to grind her hips up and down. I slid my hands to her waist and started to feel her up all while kissing her. I wrapped my hands into the straps of her panties and started to push and pull her down on me.