𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐏. 𝟖 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 ★

N/N = Nickname

"Um... would it be alright if I passed through here?"

Helmet gave a sly smirk and stepped aside. "Sure, go ahead!"

In an instant, Helmet lunged forward, grabbing the boy's hair and raising his fist, ready to strike. But before he could deliver the blow, a commanding and stern voice reverberated from the back of the room, halting his attempt in its tracks.

"Hey, you ugly piece of shit... What the hell do you think you're doing, waking me up like this-?"

Helmet spun around, his curiosity piqued by the audacious person who dared utter those words. When his gaze landed on F/N, both of them froze in place, locked in a mutual stare.

Seaweed muttered to Helmet, "That guy? Oh, he's just a street thug who likes to hang around here. Don't worry, we should have no trouble shaking him off."

Oh shit, shit, shit, shit, shit... What the hell is this demon doing here?!

Despite his fear, he couldn't let it show. No matter what happened, his reputation in the Union would undoubtedly be tarnished. Slowly, he approached the towering figure, fixing him with a menacing glare. "What the hell did you just call me?" he growled in a husky voice, barely concealing his terror. F/N lightly placed a hand on his shoulder and flashed a broad smile.

"I called you fugly, Harper. It's short for 'Fucking Ugly'," F/N retorted with a quick laugh. "You make me want to bash that disgusting face of yours right now, but this isn't my fight."

Helmet's confidence wavered, realizing that confronting F/N might not be the best idea. But he couldn't back down now, not in front of everyone. He squared his shoulders, trying to regain his composure. "Are you backing down from a fight with me, F/N?" His expression oozed defiance, attempting—unsuccessfully—to mask his own fear. "What are you so afraid of?"

Without saying another word, F/N made his way out of the classroom and headed towards the vending machines, a smirk playing on his lips. The tension in the room lingered as everyone watched the exchange, unsure of what would happen next.

"Hey, Helmet."

Helmet spun around, his newfound confidence faltering, replaced by a surge of anger at the audacity of someone addressing him by his name.

His eyes darted around, searching for the source of the voice, a sneer of challenge etched on his face. "Who dares to call me by my name?" he demanded. "Is it that pathetic kid over there?" He shot a venomous glance at Seaweed, redirecting his anger towards him.

Seaweed nodded in agreement. "Yeah, seems like it. Can't quite place him. Who is this guy?"

Gray, sensing an opportunity, rose from his seat and retrieved his pen from his pocket. Moving with deliberate nonchalance, he made his way to the front of the room, assessing the potential outcome of the impending confrontation. F/N stood just outside the classroom, ready to intervene if things escalated.

The other students watched in confusion. "What's he doing? Is he actually walking up to the front?"

"Doesn't he realize what's happening?"