*

The clock is ticking. He could feel it on his wrist. Soon the digital clock would turn into an hourglass. And underneath it would be the name of his soulmate.

It was stupid to be quite honest. Having a clock tick against your wrist and then a name pops out.

And you would only have a certain amount of time to find that person. Your soulmate.

Changbin found it as a hassle. What if his soulmate wasn't in the same area as him? What then?

He'll just have the name permanently tattooed on his wrist. As a reminder of how much he failed to find his soulmate.

"This is such bullshit." He mumbles to his friend.

Jisung looks up from his phone. He sees Changbin glaring at the clock.

00:03:52:20

Just 3 days until Changbin will get the name of his soulmate.

Jisung smiles at him and reaches a hand out to him.

Changbin looks up at the boy. A frown etched on his face.

"Once those numbers hit zero and you get the name. It's life changing." Jisung says.

Changbin rolls his eyes. Of course Jisung would say that. He found his soulmate months ago.

"But how would I know if I found them?" Changbin asks.

He was frustrated. Worried. Nervousness racking in his body.

"You just know. When I found Minho, my heart just tugged when I was around him. Or near him. So I followed it and here we are." Jisung says with such love in his eyes.

Changbin pretended to gag at the story. Jisung hits him on the shoulder.

"Shut up! That's how you'll be in less then 3 days."

"But what happens if I don't find them in time?" Changbin asks quietly.

Jisung can see the concern in his eyes. Worried.

He places a hand on top of Changbins. He gives him a reassuring smile.

"You will find them. I'll help you no matter what!"

Changbin smiles back and nods. Feeling determined to find his soulmate.

Even if he thought it was bullshit and a hassle. He thinks it'll be fun to do this adventure.

And he'll have Jisungs help. And maybe even Minho's.

Yeah maybe this will fun.