Changbin

*Changbins POV
This wasn't fun. Not one bit. The three days passed and there was only one minute left till I receive the name of my soulmate.

Jisung and Minho came over to my apartment. For support and to celebrate.

"Here you go." Jisung hands me a cup of soda. I thank him and he sits down next to Minho in the couch.

I nibble on my bottom lip. I feel my hands become sweaty. Leg bouncing.

I look down at my wrist. 30 seconds.

30 seconds till I no longer see this digital clock. It'll be replaced with an hourglass. I'll feel sand going down my wrist every second of the day.

What a pain.

"Here we go!" I hear Jisung shout as we all stare down at my wrist.

5

4

3

2

1....

The clock disappears and a small hourglass appears. Top part filled with black sand that was ready to slowly fall once the name appears.

We continue watching and the name appears in black italics.

Bang Chan

Chan...I wonder what type of person he is. With a name like that especially.

I wonder if he had gotten my name tattooed on his wrist.

Is he working hard to find me? Is he curious about me as I am with him?

"Congratulations Binnie!" My thoughts were cut when I hear Jisung yell.

I laugh and thank him and Minho. We ordered take out that night and celebrated. Along with coming up with a plan on how to find this Chan person.

"His name is Korean. So he has to be around here." Jisung points out.

"Very helpful." I hear Minho mumble sarcastically.

I chuckle. It wasn't much help but it was a start. But Korea is such a big place. With many different towns and cities.

A lot of people around. Some with their soulmates, others without.

"But if he isn't here? What then?" I ask. That question always wondered in my head. What if he was on the other side of the world?

"Hmm, good question. I don't know." Jisung answers unsure.

I sigh. Of course he wouldn't. Who would?

"Hey, we'll get through this. We'll roam the whole city! All of Korea. And if we have to, we'll travel." Minho says reassuring me.

I nod. That soothes my nerves a bit. I'm glad to have both of them with me during this time.
——
Next morning comes in. And I'm up and ready to be picked up by Minho and Jisung.

We wanted to get started right away. Korea was big and we wanted to get every second we can get.

It was 6 in the morning. I know. It was early but it was best to do it early.

I hear a car honk and rush outside. Grabbing the necessities. My phone, wallet and keys.

I lock my apartment and rush down and into the backseat of Minho's car.

"Where to first?" I ask. Jisung pulls out a map and looks at the area.

He points to a city that was a three hour drive to get to. Minho and I agree. We can cross out further locations and work our way in.

This was going to be an adventure.