Chan

*Chans POV
I stare longingly at my left wrist. The clock now replaced with an hourglass. Name underneath it.

Seo Changbin

I didn't know where to start looking. His name was Korean. So my first thought was he was in South Korea.

That was miles away from where I was. I was currently a sitting duck in Australia.

How fun. I'll never be able to find my soulmate. And who knows if he'll be able to find me.

What name did he have imprinted in his skin? My Korean name? My English name?

If it was Bang Chan, then he'll most likely think I was in Korea. And he'll spend hours, days, looking for me and having no luck.

If it was Christopher Bang, then that's a whole other story. He could hit the States first and then possibly here in Australia.

"Hey man!" I look up from my wrist and see Felix and Hyunjin coming into our shared apartment. I smiled up at them.

Felix and Hyunjin were soulmates. The young boy found Hyunjin on his trip to Korea. It was like fate if you ask me.

"Any idea on your soulmate?" Hyunjin asks kindly.

I shrug. I think I had an idea. But I'm not quite sure of it.

"Seo Changbin is Korean. I say you go over to Korea and look for him." Felix says as he takes out the Chinese takeout food.

I get up from my seat and nod. Korea was big. Who knows if I'll be able to find him in time. I can feel the sand dripping down my wrist.

I look down. I see I have plenty of sand. But knowing if I just sit here and do nothing, I'll never find my soulmate and his name will always be a reminder of that.

First step. Head to Korea.
——
I finish my dinner and excuse myself from the table. Heading to my bedroom and turning on my laptop.

I needed to book the next possible flight. And then work my way from there.

I check the schedules and see one a day after tomorrow. Perfect. I book the flight, putting my credit card info and received the notification that it was paid.

Might as well start to pack.

I'll be staying there for a week. 7 whole days in an unknown place.

I call my work and ask for the next week off. I was lucky enough to get it.

I grab a suitcase and start to pack my necessities.

"How long will you be gone?" I hear Felix asks as I was folding my clothes.

"A week."

Felix walks over to my bed and sits on it, grabbing one of my shirts and helping.

"Will that be enough time?" Felix asks.

I shrug.

"A lot can happen in a week."