Chan (Day 2)

*Chans POV
"You'll find him. Just relax. Take deep breaths." Felix says on the other line. I do as I say. Taking a long breath in and exhaling loudly.

"Good. So tell me. What's up?" Felix asks, I can hear shuffling on his side.

"It's the second day and the only thing I felt was the very VERY light tugging in my heart. But it was just leading me straight to another town. I didn't go obviously because it was far and I had my things here in the hotel." I babble out rapidly.

I know Felix to well that I know he was nodding to my every word.

"Anyways. I look at my hourglass and dude I'm panicking. It's a third of being empty. His name will forever be a reminder that I couldn't find him!"

"Chan. Relax. Don't fret. Keep looking for him until the very last drop. Where are you right now?" Felix asks. His voice was deep and sleepy.

"Umm, I'm in Incheon." I answer.

"Okay. Incheon is a good place to start. But perhaps go to Busan. That place is more crowded. Just go to a park and listen to your heart." Felix informs me.

"Why Busan? Why not here?" I ask a bit confused.

"Busan is popular for finding soulmates. That's where I found Hyunjin. But if you think you have time to continue looking in Incheon, then do so. If not, Busan." Felix answers.

I nod. Felix seeming to know I did so because he continues.

"Just remember to stay calm. Take deep breaths and if it gets worse, you know you can call me whenever." Felix says. I can hear a smile in his voice.

I smile as well. "Alright. Thank you so much Felix."

"No problem. Now go out and find him!"

I laugh and say goodbye to him. Hanging up and sighing.

I throw my phone to the side and lay back on the bed.

It was still early in the day. So I might as well continue to look here and then leave for Busan tomorrow morning.

I get up and grab my phone again. Keys and wallet and then out of my hotel room.

I stroll around the town. Listening to my heart, feeling that same light tug every now and then.

But it was always leading me to a different town. I look closely at my gps that was displayed on my phone.

My eyebrows furrow together as I look closer to where my heart was taking me.

"Busan.."

This whole time my heart was taking me to Busan!

I mentally groan at myself for being dumb and not looking at the gps before.

I look at the time. 3:40 pm.

Screw it. I don't have enough time to waste.

I quickly run back to my hotel. Ignoring the looks people gave me as I ran past them.

I needed to pack my things and head to Busan.

I burst through my door and pull out my phone. Calling a cab to take me all the way to Busan.

Luckily getting the last one for the day.

I quickly pack all my things. Making sure I don't leave anything behind.

I check out and wait outside for a bit.

The cab soon arrives and I get in. Placing my bag next to me in the back seat.

The whole ride was quiet. Except with the soft music that played through the radio.

I look at my wrist. My heart panicking as the sand continues to drop.

It may have been my imagination but it seemed like the black sand was going faster then before.

We soon arrive at Busan. I thank and pay for the cab and go into a motel. It was cheaper and available for last minute stay ins.

I go in my room and throw my bag on the bed and then rush out again.

It was currently 5:28pm. I only had at least three hours to look for Changbin.

"Sit at a park and listen to your heart." Felix's voice rang in my mind.

I walk to a nearby park and sit on the bench.

There weren't many people here. Just a family and couples walking around.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Muffling the noises around me.

Concentrate. Stay calm. Listen to my heart.

I then felt a tug. It was a bit more harder then before.

That means Changbin had to be nearby.

I listen again. Feeling for another tug.

It happened again. The pulling coming from my left side.

I get up and start to walk towards the direction.

It pulled me to a shopping center that was crowded. Fun.

I continue to follow my heart. But it just seemed to be fading more and more.

So I had to retrace my steps to where it was noticeable and then taking a different route.

I've done it for almost the whole 3 hours I had and then I felt nothing.

Changbin must've left the area.

I have to try again tomorrow.