.HIM

dabi.
(Slightly edited)
Most people say i'm a bad guy since I don't stick to society's norms and i'm a bad person and to those people who say that I say you don't know the true me and I have my reasons, I was once a good boy turned bad but my father was a dick. You think having your dad as the number two hero would be great the fame, the money, and the publicity but no to be frankly it was the quite opposite.

Leaving my family name wasn't necessarily my entire doing, but that's for later. It was quite a change to be completely honest, living lavish to having to hide in the shadows. Honestly between me and you, I didn't want to become a villain, it was more like I was forced into doing it, it was either that or I wouldn't be here right now.

It was the usual for me, listening to various heavy metal songs for hours in my room, I had picked up on a little bit of guitar too. I hadn't been called in for a while, certainly I didn't mind, I usually find the most amusement when I'm alone. I slumped on my bed and my mind began to think about him again, it hasn't been the same without him.

I sat laying on my bed, staring off into space. My thoughts were soon interrupted abruptly stopped, by a loud ding coming from my phone my boss had texted me, "come to the bar now," Was all it read. I was still in a daze but, I eventually slid out of the bed and went to get dressed. I was actually excited to see them for once I had done nothing for the last couple days. I stared at myself, I was staring at my pale purple flesh, "why did that have to happen."my teeth began to grit. I slipped on my loose white tee accompanied by the rest of my outfit.

I grabbed a glass bottle from the kitchen, I popped open the cork and took a painfully long sip. I was pretty out of it yesterday, I was such a good kid but, I had to throw my whole life away. I slid on my shoes and began to walk out on the streets, it was around midnight. I decided that I would still keep my head low to risk being identified, I was soon approaching the place my boss wanted me to meet up at.

It really is all my fault, I'm a cold blooded killer.I always overreacted when I was younger, I sure did get my karma. I was right outside the door, I heard an unfamiliar voice it was probably a new person wanting to join the team or some hero placed into question.

As I entered the bar my nose was greeted by a strong smell of alcohol and a slight smell of drugs in the room. I saw the young blonde's eyes light up, that's Toga. I wish she didn't have to deal with this, I don't want her being around these shitty people and stuff she can become addicted to. She's just a kid, that's what our league prays on, little kids with a misinterpreted view on the world.

I was greeted by the rest of the group and  one unfamiliar face that caught my eyes. "Who's this?" I replied pointing to the stranger with blonde hair. My heart skipped a beat, as my breathing hitched. "We ended up capturing a hero in for questioning his name his Hawks, we don't know what we're going to do with him yet," Shigaraki replied to me while tightening the cuffs on Hawks causing him to squirm around. "We need a place for him to stay at and none of us really want to do it," Twice replied. I rolled my eyes "well don't expect me to do it," I replied.

I tried to think every possibility that it wasn't him, but it just couldn't be him I mean it can't be? I mean sure he looks just like him but, he probably doesn't even recognize me anymore so what's the point I shouldn't even bring this us up. God I just hope he doesn't find out,I don't want him to see me like this. I look like a freak, if he finds out I'm fucked.

"What? You don't want to become friends with me we can make little friendship bracelets," Hawks spoke in a sarcastic tone. "Shut up loud mouth,"I told him while spitting near his direction. "Dabi stop!" Toga spoke to me "well that's why we called you over we need you to do this it's an order," Shigaraki replied to me.