.BEG ₁₈₊

Dabi

"Stay." I reply to him while he lays on my couch, he nods I then walked to the kitchen and pulled out some ingredients. "Watch whatever you want," I yell from the kitchen.

    "Already am," he chuckles out I look over my shoulders and see the blonde man snuggled up in the covers while watching a cheesy show. I then advert my gaze from him and began to make him some salad. I then began to chop up some of the lettuce, I then felt two strong hands grip my waist from behind. "Whatcha cookin' up for me," he spoke while his head nestled in the crook of my neck. "What did I tell you about staying, dumbass." I reply now facing him. "I never listened to you when we were teenagers and I still won't," he chuckled out I rolled my eyes and finished chopping up the ingredients for the salad.

    "You know you were my first remember? How I sneaked you out to my house and we went back to my place," Hawks spoke out Seductively his breath tickled my neck. "Really?" I asked sounded surprised, he nodded while his lips were only centimeters away from my neck. "And how you felt, under me while begging me to fuck you raw," he trailed off his lips rubbing against my neck.

I let out a low mewl, "ah~ gonna beg again?" He chuckles out, "you're a hero now we shouldn't be doing this," I moaned out while the shorter boy slowly began to lick up and down on my neck. "Bullshit I know you want me, you missed me, you miss the way I felt inside you, while you screamed for more and how you gripped my hair," He says to me now taking off my jacket. "You always managed to drive me crazy," he chuckles out while fully removing my jacket, his hand now feeling on my lower stomach.

    My emotions took over me, "I'm going to regret this so much I just know it," I grabbed his cheeks and wrapped my fingers in his messy hair. I slammed my lips into his now slightly grinding on him, I laid him down on my counter his yellow-brown eyes staring back at me with curiosity. I bent over him so we were now eye level and began to passionately kiss him, "ah~I knew you'd give in," he slightly moaned out while I ripped off his jacket and was now slowly pulling off his shirt.

Our kiss became deeper, our tongues fighting for dominance, Hawks helplessly moaning out while I held his ass gripping it roughly. "I know you like it rough, I know you do~," I giggled out watching him moan out while a single trail of drool slid down the corner of his mouth.  "Who's the dom now you little bitch," I spoke out cockily. "Y-you~!" He chirps out wanting more.

    I began to eye down his perfectly sculpted v-line, I traced my finger along the lining of it. I saw him slightly jump, "gettin' flashbacks from the last time we did it, I knew this shit drove you crazy," I laughed out while watching Hawks helplessly squirmed out of his own skin. I slightly bent down to the lower part of him and began to playfully run my tongue across his v-line, while occasionally placing kisses across it. I gripped his thighs allowing me to stay firmly in place while he began to hold his wrist against his mouth.

    "No need to hold it in baby, I wanna hear all of it," I smirked while slightly activating my quirk, slightly  burning his thighs causing him to moan out even more. "F~fuck!" He groaned out while grinding himself into my face.

    I slid off his pants, watching him desperately trying to cover his boxers. slight imprints of my hand left on his upper thighs"Ah I  turned you on that much already? You must've miss me," I laugh out while removing his hands from his boxers. I wrapped my arms around the lower part of his body once again activating the fire in me, he jolted up. "Ah? Burned ya~?" I spoke while curiosity and pain lingered in the feathered mans eyes. I pushed him up and picked him up, I took us to my bedroom. I laid him down and began to remove all my clothing besides my boxers, I climbed on top of Hawks and began to slowly kiss further and further down his body until I reached his boxers.

I began to kiss the fabric, I felt his boxers grow more and more wet. I pulled off his boxers and out sprung his fully erect dick. "S~stop!" He moans out while he felt the cold air hit his member. My eyes pleasantly widened, I placed a finger on his cock slightly moving it up and down. He moaned out loudly I soon began to fully jack him off, all of a sudden he pulled me down so I was now eye to eye level with his member.

    I could tell what he wanted, so I decided since it was our little reunion so I would obey for just this once. I slid his cock in my mouth slowly bobbing my mouth on  it up and down, he moaned out and gripped my hair. I began to swirl my tongue around his tip, he then began to moan out even more I could tell he was trying to contain it but he couldn't. I then took him in completely, his body slightly jerked, "damn Toya you never went this far," he groaned out while uncontrollably shaking from all the pleasure. My heart felt weird when he called me that.

    "P-p-please fuck me," he moaned out while exploding inside my mouth. I choked slightly due to the sudden juices coming into my mouth, I smirked while wiping the excess off my mouth. I then took off my boxers. I flipped him so his face was buried in the pillow, there I could see my masterpiece. Two slight imprints on his perfectly sculpted ass. I snickered and grabbed my phone from the night stand and took a photo of this sight.

I positioned myself right at his entrance.I then began to rub my dick around his hole, he then began to moan out even more. I gripped his thighs as cushioning for what was about to begin, I then slid my cock inside him, he instantly arched his back and screamed out in pleasure. "Sing for me baby~," I moaned out while picking up the pace a bead of sweat falling down my forehead.

    "Nnngh~!" He moaned out his body now twitching. His wings began to slightly puff out. "God your so hot," I spoke to him while slightly gripping his wings. He then jerked, he was now screaming out as loud as he could, sweat now all over his body. Just as I was about to finish I then heard an intense knock at the door, "god damnit." "They can wait." I reply while pushing myself back inside him. "Just see who's at the door." Hawks replied I rolled my eyes while climbing off of him and pulled out obviously. I slipped Hawks shirt on and my boxers on and went to the door. I was now completely annoyed.

    "What." I opened the door to reveal that blonde hero kid and Shoto? I could see them holding in giggles. "My brother who I haven't seen in like forever did not just hear me fucking the number two hero," I turned around to see Hawks behind me with my jacket on and his boxers, "did I just get set up?" I say in absolute shock, "no it's not what it seems I swear," Hawks stammers. "Just talk to them okay? That's all I am asking," he says while the two hero's walk in. I balled up my fists but decided we should talk.

    We all sat down on the couch, "listen Dabi we were trying to get Hawks captured because we we're trying to get intel on the league of villains," Shoto says. I just stared in dismay, "but Hawks told us that he thinks you could be a hero," Shoto continues. "Do you even know who I am Shoto." "How do you know my name?" He Says, "I uh," I awkwardly looked at Hawks. "How do you think I knew where they were going to be at night and their hideout before I even got captured," Hawks spoke out.

    They both gave us confused looks, "he's Toya, he never fucking died he went and joined the League Of Villains." Hawks spoke seriously, "surprise," I spoke out while staring at him.

    "Pfft half and half bastard's brother is a villain and fucking a hero!" The red eyed blond laughed out, Hawks smacked Bakugou. "Toya? I thought you were dead." He says beginning to tear up, I walked to him and nudged him to get up and I hugged him. "I'm sorry kid I wish I said bye." I said hugging him even tighter.

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

((a/n ; tysm for reading please stay happy and healthy!!))