.SWEAR

Toya 

    "D-dad?" I say staying still like a deer caught in headlights. He ran to me, and gave a me a huge hug, I heard sniffles "he was crying? He never cried not even when his own mom died." "I.. I am so sorry," he says while still holding me close, "I'm sorry dad, I should have never tried to-," I choked out.

"Wh-where's mom?" I ask out still grasping onto him, "we thought it would be better if we split, I realized we were toxic and I got full custody of our children since she was deemed as mentally ill," he spoke to me finally breaking the hug. "I'm sorry the last you ever saw of your mom was sour, she really does love you." He spoke out while all of us began to walk to our seats.

"Hey love, when you were eating I packed up your belongings. I didn't know that we would be doing this so quickly," Hawks spoke while sitting next to Shoto I sitting next to my father. "I don't think I can do this," I stuttered out and jolted to the bathroom, "babe wait!" Hawks spoke out, "i've got this Keigo, I need to be a real dad," he Enji spoke out while sitting up and walking to the the bathroom. I could hear them, since the walls were quite thin.

My tear ducts were beginning to heal, I couldn't quite yet cry but they would become slightly wet. I stared in the mirror, the light slightly illuminating my skin my breath began to hitch, I became hyper focused on the mirror. "I'm gonna get my family, my lover, my own self killed I just know it." I said out loud being unaware or my dad being right behind me. "Son, we love you we'll protect you at all costs we don't want you to have to go back to the villains." My dad spoke crossing his arms, "how did you know I was a villain?" I ask.

"When Hawks told you one day that he didn't know your information he actually did well not exactly but, he had a gut feeling it was you since you were always in the news a lot and how mysterious you were with your real name he thought it could be you .The reason why he got captured was to save you, he really loves you." Father spoke to me, "we have a protection squad with us, their in disguises out side." He whispered to me.

    "W-why? Why are you doing all this for me," I ask staring up at the tall man. "I'm your dad." Was all he spoke, "now please don't worry and come back to dinner with us," he smiles while pushing out the door giving me some time to myself. I whipped my head back, and stared at the mirror, "your past doesn't define you, you've got a lot of people who love you, just buckle down and use your head."

I pushed open the door, the staff and my family stared at me. I smile widely, feeling my staple slightly pull through the stickers, and then sat down in my seat, we all just stared at each other just smiling happy that our family is now here. "So how long were you two together?" My sister asked us, Hawks began to blush intensely. "Well we've been dating ever since your dad started training with me, so around fourteen," he shyly spoke. "So ten years probably, y'know if you count not me dying," I snorted out. All of a sudden music began to play, making me slightly jump due to the sudden noise.

Harmonizing violinist began playing, I began to stare at Hawks, it seemed he was getting more jittery. "You remember how we would go here together after training? And we'd bring Shoto and he'd always get chicken nuggets at a expensive restaurant," he laughed out while patting the red and white haired boy. "In my defense they were divine," he spoke while wiping his face off with a napkin. I looked down at his plate to notice he once again had gotten them causing a smile to appear on my face.

I began to look out the window, I saw a sketchy looking person from down the street, he had a black jacket on and blue hair? I felt sweat begin to trickle down my face, "it's probably just a hallucination or someone one similar who looks like him," I jolt my head back when I heard my name being called. "Toya, is everything okay?" My other brother spoke while stuffing his face with some meat.