Bring them in

* ruby fall to the ground followed by Weiss and Blake and yang along with team JNPR and professor Goodwitch and Professor Ozpin along with Qrow , General ironwood and winter and Schnee family along with tai and raven and the villains and Salem*

Ruby ( groans) : where are we *looking around the Theater*
Weiss : I don't but yang get of me your to have along with Blake * trying to move them off her *
Yang : sorry *gets of her *
*Ruby see everyone here as well *
Ruby : uncle. Qrow * jumps on him* Oh hi Do you miss me do you miss me * looking happy*
Qrow *smiles* Nope * ruffles her hair* hey oz *looking at Ozpin *
Ozpin: Qrow James and * shocked seeing Salem * S Salem
* Before Salem can say something someone interrupts her *
Unknown voice: Hello * everyone looks at the person looking at them*

Pyrrha: who are you * looking at the person who is wearing a red suit with sliver hair smiling covering is left face *
My name is Maximllion Pegasus : red suit man now name maximillion Pegasus *
Ozpin: why are we here * starring at Pegasus *
Pegasus: will to watch a show of course call Duel Monster other know as Yu-Gi-OH
Jaune: Duel
Ren: Monster

Nora: Yu-Gi-OH What That * Looking excited*

Pegasus *smiles * First everyone why don't you sit down to start the show shall we begin the show
*looking at everyone * Now let start the show * the screen turn up *