The Heart OF The Cards

Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war that threatened to destroy the entire world. Until a brave and powerful pharaoh locked the magic away, imprisoning it within the mystical Millennium Items. Now, five thousand years later, a boy named Yuugi unlocks the secret of the Millennium Puzzle. He is infused with ancient magical energies, for destiny has chosen him to defend the world from the return of the Shadow Games, just as the brave Pharaoh did five thousand years ago.

Ozpin: so they use magic to summon creatures to fight for them * looking at Pegasus for an answer *

Pegasus: yes they use magic called Shadow Games and the Millennium Items are used for those games.

Ruby: who's was that boy on screen just now he was wearing a pyramid upside down * looking at Pegasus*

Pegasus: well that was Yugi Moto who i always call Yugi-Boy and the item that he wearing is called the millennium puzzle

[Cue themesong]

[Cut to the school, Yuugi and Joey are playing a card game with a group of students around them]

Ruby: are they playing with cards

Pegasus : yes they are it is first played like this on a table the it played on holograms

Yuugi: Hey Joey! Earth to Joey! Hey, are you in there? It's your turn.

Joey: Ummm...

Tristan: Oh, isn't he cute when he's thinking?

Joey: Hey Tristan, Yuugi here's teaching me how to play Duel Monsters.

Tristan: Drooling monsters?

Yang: *laughs*  Drooling Monster * everyone groans and tai Laughs with yang*

Joey: Duel Monsters, you nimrod.

Tristan: Sheesh.

Téa: They've been at it for hours. Joey's starting to get the hang of the game, but Yuugi's like an expert.

Joey: Okay Yuugi. It's time to duel.

Téa: See, each card has an attack number and a defense number. The first player to eliminate the other player's life points wins the duel.

Joey: Pretty good move, huh Yuugi?

Yuugi: Yup! Pretty good move, but not good enough.

Joey: What?! Thanks a lot. A card that powerful totally wipes me out.

Tristan: Whoa, you stink at this game, Joey.

Yuugi: [laughs] You did fine, Joey. I just have better cards. See, my Grandpa owns a game shop and I get all my best cards from him.

Joey: Your own game shop. What're we waiting for? Let's go!

Yuugi: Okay, maybe I could even get my Grandpa to show us this super rare card he's got.