o n e

"Saeronnie~ wake up

"Saeronnie~ wake up. You'll be late for school." Ugh. "Five more minutes," Saeron groaned.  As you can see, she's never really into school. Its a very big nono for her. Despite the fact that it bores her to death, she finds it a little.. complicated.

Taehee sighed as she watched her daughter go back to sleep. Walking out, she entered back holding up a glass of water. Saeron was sleeping peacefully, but jolted up not long after when she felt something wet being poured on her face to her now awakened body.

"What the- MOM WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
"For not waking up," she answered bluntly.
Wiping her face, she looked up at Taehee with an annoyed expression written all over. "Now that you're awake, go get ready. You're gonna be late," Taehee smiled sarcastically. With that being stated, she exited the room.

Saeron scoffed, "Rude." She sat on her bed, stretching her arms up trying to release any tension on her muscles. "Another day," she sighed.

After getting ready for who knows how long, she walked down the stairs to see Taehee's back facing her. "Is that for me?" the girl asked smiling sarcastically. Taehee looked at her with another sarcastic smile on her face.

This family is full of sarcasm istg.

"No, it's mine now since you took too long," she walked off, biting the apple that was actually meant for her lovely daughter. Saeron gasped playfully as her mom unbotheredly ate her so-called breakfast. She looked at the time then took another piece, biting a chunk out of it.

"Oh well, I'm gonna go now. Don't miss me, okay?"
"Yeah yeah. You want me to pick you up after school?"
"Nah, it's fine. I'll be hanging out with my girls anyway."
"Hm, okay then. Be safe, don't go home too late."
"Yes ma'am."

With that, Saeron walked out of the door. Her smile turned into a frown realizing where she was going. "God dammit." She sighed, walking off to school while eating her apple.

As she arrived, the girl entered the building when everyone shifted their gazes to her.
Here goes nothing, the girl thought to herself. Saeron gave them a sincere smile, silently greeting everyone as she walked down the hallway. As usual, whispers and gossips aren't that much of a surprise anymore.

"She's so pretty! I want to be her"
"Imma just.. back off. No one's gonna like me when she exists."
"And she's soo nicee, ugh. Literally so ideal."
"I want to date her"
"You wish."
"Saeron, I like your outfit!"

Saeron gave them a warm smile, "Thank you, I like yours too, the color combination is amazing!"

"Tch, look at her trying to be nice."
"Ikr, what a slut."
"She's just trying to attract attention from everyone."
"Her outfit outfit ain't that nice either."

Yep, this is what she meant about school being a little complicated. Well, by a little she meant a lot. It just isn't as easy as you think it is. Being one of the most popular girls at school, Saeron could be bothered sometimes.

Saeron has a good heart, not being a bitch even if she's considered popular. She treats everyone like how they should be treated. There are those who sincerely acknowledged her sincerity, and some were just assuming bad things about her.

See? Complicated.

She felt like shit to be honest. Whatever she does seems to be a mistake. One thing she always wanted to be. A normal kid. She just wants to not be judged at anything she does.

Anyway. Despite that, she just hates school in general.

Lost in her own thoughts, Saeron heard a scream coming from far behind her, calling her name.

"YAH KIM SAERON."
"Oh my god Taeri, can you not scream?"
"Shut up Chaeyong, she can't hear us-"
"Hey guys."
"Oh she heard us."
"Yeah, no shit."

Saeron laughed lazily as she walked up to both of her girlfriends. She's had enough of the day already, and it hasn't even started. Taeri and Chaeyong giggled, as they examined their friend's done-with-life face.

"Cheer up Sae, it's not even 8," Chaeyong said as she hugged the poor girl.
"Exactly," Saeron said hugging her back.
The three girls were having their cheer-up hugging session, when they overheard a conversation.

"Did you hear about the new kid?"
"Oh yeah, today's gonna be his first day."
"Oh my god, it's a he??? How does he look like? Is he handsome? Is he hot-"
"Shut the fuck up, none of us had seen him before."

Chaeyong furrowed her eyebrows hearing the news. "A new kid?"
The other two girls were just as confused as she is.
"That's weird, I haven't heard anything about this."
"Neither have I."
They were talking about random stuff when the school door opened and the hallway went silent.

"It's so weird to think about right?? Like it just doesn't make sense- are you guys listening to me?" Saeron asked as she furrowed her brows, looking over to the direction where Taeri and Chaeyong were staring. "What are you guys looking at- oh." Her lips formed into a small 'o' when she saw what everyone was looking at.

It's him. The new kid.

hey, it's my first time writing🥺i'm sorry for any grammar mistakesi'm not used to this yet so um

i'm sorry for any grammar mistakes
i'm not used to this yet so um.. pls hv patience. with me.
anyway, i hope you enjoy this book🥰