Introduction

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

If you are reading this...thank you.

Thank you for giving me a chance to accompany you in your spare time.

This short story serves as an outlet for me to bare my emotions. It also gives me an opportunity to express my wild imagination and further challenge my amateur skills in writing. It is a tough story to write and it affected me a lot, but it's part of the writing process.

Like most romantic stories that the readers gravitate to in this community, it's all sunshine and rainbows. But in reality, not all love stories are the same. They can either make you fall in love or wreck your heart.

This story will be showing some of the different facets of love; could be romantic, unconditional, complex, dark, and painful.

Please bear in mind that this is an Alternate Universe Jenlisa and Chaelisa fanfiction and all scenes that are written are purely fictional, just for the sake of the story plot.

But if it would have any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events it is purely coincidental. Also, certain scenes will be triggering for some. As early as now I would like to warn you that there will be explicit sexual situations, depictions of violence or abuse, and substance use.

If this is not your type of story to read, you may skip Labyrinthine now.

If you decide to continue on reading this, reader discretion is advised. I will let you immerse in the 2 main characters' minds. This is a first person POV type of writing.

I would really appreciate to read your thoughts and reactions as you go along with the story. So, feel free to comment for it will help me in my writing. Like my other stories, the storyline is done but I might modify some parts if I see fit. For this story, I was able to write 2 out of 5 parts and I will start writing the 3rd part in the holidays. I can't guarantee regular updates just like the previous ones I have, but I will finish this as soon as I can.

Lastly, I thank my friends in helping me out with proofreading and pitching some ideas to improve this story. Thank you for encouraging me further to continue on writing.

her_shorty TopJennieEnthusiast ink-hearth TheMissusM bp__xxii DvnDncn96 TheDEVlink LiNiLalisa1502 LiliKyoti boxxyinyourarea robyntbh effymaybe

P.s. Big thanks to @JaneVauclain for the beautiful cover! I love it so much. ❤

PART ONE WILL BE PUBLISHED TOMORROW.

___________________________

Even after you ruined me for any other, I cannot regret you.

Even as I cleave the flesh of wanting from the bone,

I hope the night sky is pretty wherever you are.

____________________

- Sasha M. George